1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] de_renaissance

  • ANightWolf
  • June 1, 2015 at 7:46 PM
  • ANightWolf
    • June 1, 2015 at 7:46 PM
    • #1

    I was struck with the idea to create my very first demolition map last week after browsing through some maps on these forums.

    I have decided this was no better time then to try and create the idea I had.

    A renaissance/medieval inspired map. Let's hope I can make it happen in time!


    [ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=454102097 ]


    Bombsite A at a very early stage.

  • jackophant
    • June 2, 2015 at 10:40 AM
    • #2

    do you mean demolition as in "de" or literally a demolition map as per the single bombsite, kill and progress weapon game mode?

    I don't think the latter is covered (just checking)

  • ANightWolf
    • June 2, 2015 at 10:15 PM
    • #3
    Quote from jackophant

    do you mean demolition as in "de" or literally a demolition map as per the single bombsite, kill and progress weapon game mode?

    I don't think the latter is covered (just checking)

    It will be a "de" map, I just chose to call it a demolition map for some odd reason.

    There will be two bombsites, one of which I just started to work out a bit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™