1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] bhop_gottagofast

  • ANightWolf
  • May 30, 2015 at 3:28 AM
  • ANightWolf
    • May 30, 2015 at 3:28 AM
    • #1

    Hello everyone!

    This is my first time posting anything here. I've been making maps for a little while now and just recently really started getting deeper into it and learning more and more.


    I made this map in about 6 hours as an example for a mapping contest that the Paradise Bhop community held about a month ago. It was designed for newer mappers to be able to download and see how some things are done or not done properly.

    I really liked the map so I've decided to share it with the world. I've put it on the workshop as well as on game banana, but someone told me I would get much better feedback on these forums.


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=451714277


    I hope it's alright to post bunny hop maps here... maybe I should have checked that first...

  • Lizard
    • May 30, 2015 at 10:40 AM
    • #2

    [Blocked Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/yXVO50FJIJMSQ/giphy.gif]
    Maps looks very nice. Shame that I can't bh for shit.

  • ANightWolf
    • May 30, 2015 at 4:02 PM
    • #3

    Something told me that I should have put some Sanic pics in the map.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™