1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. penE

Posts by penE

  • EA Phenomic closed

    • penE
    • July 12, 2013 at 6:39 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    I had all my management and team organization lectures from their COO and he's a fantastic teacher and gave us students at the time a pretty good reality check. sucks to see them go down like this


    Yeah, I hope Boris is alright. That's a pretty big hit for the whole area here.

  • Post your blog

    • penE
    • June 23, 2013 at 8:43 PM

    Nice one Nyusatro!

    I have one where I just dump pics of the stuff that I am working on .

    http://lenzm.tumblr.com/

  • IO interactive lays off nearly half its staff

    • penE
    • June 17, 2013 at 8:06 PM

    Ah fuck, that's sad, hope you guys are alright!

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • June 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM

    Oh damn, you're right haha .. that's why I'm not a character artist .

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • June 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM

    Also working on a helmet + astronaut body . It's for my university project and the first time I'm doing a character model, kinda exciting (at least for me).

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/oWBgcxs.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • penE
    • June 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    Quote from knj

    no shop in there ?

    nope

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • penE
    • June 12, 2013 at 2:00 PM

    Working on dat projekt (now with less chromatic aberration and green )

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/dmiW0ZO.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • penE
    • June 3, 2013 at 6:06 PM

    Working on dat university unity scifi project:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/MkGVN8y.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/DcNWH6x.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/NNanhTb.jpg]

  • SOUQ

    • penE
    • May 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM

    Looks really nice and especially colorful on the screens, I like that.

  • Totally random concept/sketch thread

    • penE
    • May 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM

    Nice to see this thread active again .

    Did an astronaut sketch for that space university project I'm working on.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/JeoNMyV.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • May 19, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    Who thaught you that? LOL!

    Oh, I'm adopting the language of some Italian guys at work. They are using it all the time.

  • Batman Arkham Origins

    • penE
    • May 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM

    First teaser!

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • May 11, 2013 at 7:19 PM

    Oh fuck, now I modeled my first lil penes and didn't notice it, fanculo!!

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • May 11, 2013 at 5:56 PM

    Nice tank =)

    Working on that university project:

    Basically trying to create a really small set of assets with which I can build environments very quickly.

    With the terrain tools of unity I can just paint in the spikes, the alien plants (that look like jelly fishes) and all that stuff . (Hope it's not to dark on other monitors)

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/GveUCV4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/0Y2bOwi.jpg]

  • Gravity

    • penE
    • May 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM

    Loved children of men, really looking forward to this!

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • May 5, 2013 at 8:51 PM

    Thanks guys, hah yeah, I'll totally add those particles and animations to it.

    Tested the red version inside unity.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/naxZ6AL.jpg]

  • Totally random concept/sketch thread

    • penE
    • May 4, 2013 at 5:36 PM

    Made some more sketches for the projekt I made that drone model for. Really need more practice at this .

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/GNmDTxo.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xd46KEV.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • May 3, 2013 at 7:38 PM

    Baked and made some textures for my drone =).

    Original texture res is 2048², hope you like it.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eISN7iE.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/esv581M.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/0KauoP1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Dl3kydO.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Dl3kydO.jpg]

    If you are more into red, I also made a red version of it :

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/LPLc3il.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • April 26, 2013 at 12:35 PM

    Thx guys!, yeah, maybe it should have some cleaner areas for the eyes to take a rest.

    knj: awesome, thats exactly what I intented !

  • The random model thread!

    • penE
    • April 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM

    , thanks .. here is an update of the drone:,

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/8WXFJ4r.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™