1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. El Moroes

Posts by El Moroes

  • Sniper Elite 4

    • El Moroes
    • March 7, 2016 at 10:20 PM

    I am ! :) Ooh yeah !

  • what was your favourite / most inspiring map

    • El Moroes
    • March 1, 2016 at 11:08 AM
    Quote from _a2

    Here's a map (avanti) that I think is greatly under-appreciated, I have no idea why Valve never ported this to TF2. It's definitely one of the most fun team-based maps in the game.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/uZgd2rC.jpg]

    I always liked these wall textures with the green shutters

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • February 19, 2016 at 10:42 PM
    Quote from austinweiss13

    I think the skybox is from their new coop map, it's pretty cool, kinda of L4D2-esque


    Hidden Content

    The explosive barrels are crazy xD Aha
    If you want to see the map, you need to manualy load coop_cementplant.

    Oh and, I think they re-activated the details sprites on the materials (or I missed that info in the update notes) :

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/lqPS6XL.jpg]

  • [csgo] Lighting on props broken since Wildfire Update? (+ Possible fix)

    • El Moroes
    • February 19, 2016 at 10:24 PM

    Cool, thanks !
    And also, thanks for fixed the "3D Shaded Textures Polygons" view of Hammer

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ABgc9rU.jpg]

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • February 18, 2016 at 1:11 PM

    I just made a run in Nuke and I'm impressed. The map is really really nice now and the improvement they made in the gameplay are interesting.

  • [UE4] Making an Office Environment in Unreal 4 - Tutorial

    • El Moroes
    • February 18, 2016 at 10:37 AM

    Man it's a detail when I see all the work you did on this level but, please, add more poly in your vegetation set, you can ! :)

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • February 18, 2016 at 10:30 AM

    Wow the new Nuke looks so cool !

    >> http://counter-strike.net/reintroducing_nuke


    [Blocked Image: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12742254_1062221840510070_5773243356270252240_n.jpg?oh=764c3ebcb672c5a179abb5cfc83101ea&oe=572F957A]

    And again, congrats to Mapcore guys for their maps in this new operation :)

  • [CS:GO][WIP] de_arizona (Motel) - Source files available

    • El Moroes
    • February 11, 2016 at 12:49 AM

    Ahah it comes from Black Mesa ^^ It's there to show our intentions about the skybox.

    And yep, they made a model ;)

  • [CS:GO][WIP] de_arizona (Motel) - Source files available

    • El Moroes
    • February 10, 2016 at 6:57 PM

    Ok, this is just to show you where we are (with temp and borrowed assets) and why we'll need new tests on it :

    Quote

    Terro spawn :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bidoulmarc.com/moroes_maps/wip/arizona/2016-10-02_wip/2016-02-10_00001.jpg]Sniper alley 1 :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bidoulmarc.com/moroes_maps/wip/arizona/2016-10-02_wip/2016-02-10_00002.jpg]Sniper alley 2 :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bidoulmarc.com/moroes_maps/wip/arizona/2016-10-02_wip/2016-02-10_00008.jpg]Remember, there was a parking here :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bidoulmarc.com/moroes_maps/wip/arizona/2016-10-02_wip/2016-02-10_00003.jpg]Site B :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bidoulmarc.com/moroes_maps/wip/arizona/2016-10-02_wip/2016-02-10_00004.jpg]Site A (yeah we try to transform it in a restaurant) :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bidoulmarc.com/moroes_maps/wip/arizona/2016-10-02_wip/2016-02-10_00005.jpg]"Garden" area 1 :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bidoulmarc.com/moroes_maps/wip/arizona/2016-10-02_wip/2016-02-10_00006.jpg]"Garden" area 2 :

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bidoulmarc.com/moroes_maps/wip/arizona/2016-10-02_wip/2016-02-10_00007.jpg]

    Display More
  • [CS:GO][WIP] de_arizona (Motel) - Source files available

    • El Moroes
    • February 7, 2016 at 1:45 PM

    Same statut than Highland; it's quite hard for us to continue it when we have, in the same time, a lot of things to do at work to finish the game we are making. But we'll release it.
    I can say you that we worked on it (gameplay / visual tests with borrowed assets) and you'll have new sessions of playtests when we will be ready. Just don't expect it soon

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • El Moroes
    • February 5, 2016 at 9:47 AM
    Quote from 3Dnj

    Well it's going veeeeery slooowly because of a lack of time, and also a lack of motivation from myself as I really don't like csgo anymore.

    And I think we can add that it's quite hard for us to continue it when we have, in the same time, a lot of things to do at work to finish the game we are making.

  • The Division - Closed Beta Codes

    • El Moroes
    • February 3, 2016 at 1:16 PM
    Quote from (HP)

    Game looks goooooood!

    It's impressive !

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • El Moroes
    • February 1, 2016 at 12:18 PM

    Yeah now it reminds me de_corse from Hessi, that's cool :)

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • El Moroes
    • January 7, 2016 at 8:06 PM
    Quote from FMPONE

    this was really promising stuff.

    As usual with Ravage :rolleyes:

  • Oculus Rift

    • El Moroes
    • January 7, 2016 at 12:17 AM

    • Expensive

    • I'm waiting to see more with the HTC Vive (which, I'm pretty sure, will be also expensive)

    • I'm waiting to see which is the best between Oculust and HTC Vive

    • I'm waiting for more titles and good titles

    • I'm waiting to have more money because I'll need a new computer for that

    ...

    In a word :wait :shifty:

  • Happy New Year Friends !

    • El Moroes
    • January 1, 2016 at 6:09 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/3oreQN80uotiDlBx0Q/giphy.gif]

  • Star Wars

    • El Moroes
    • December 22, 2015 at 10:40 AM

    Old fight ^^

    [Blocked Image: http://www.courrierinternational.com/sites/ci_master/files/styles/image_original_765/public/assets/images/gif_starwars.gif?itok=xtUMp29d]

  • Star Wars

    • El Moroes
    • December 19, 2015 at 7:32 PM

    !! Oh !!

    Quote

    [Blocked Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/xTka034bGJ8H7wH1io/giphy.gif]

  • Fallout 4

    • El Moroes
    • December 16, 2015 at 9:37 AM

    Guys I want to continue my map on csgo buuuuuut some of my colonies need help and I still have a lot of wasteland to explooooore and...and...I need to continue the main story and following my objectives without turning out on each interesting spot and being lost in a new story / adventure / exploration...

    Yeah I like this game but I'm trapped in it xD

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • El Moroes
    • December 16, 2015 at 9:11 AM
    Quote from Squad

    Or as_tundra! You can still choose

    @cashed Just fooling around or fooling around and turn it into something cool?

    Oh yes, this was a good map too ! :)

    Yeah Cashed we need an answer !

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™