1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Dodger

Posts by Dodger

  • Automatic normal maps from diffuse textures...in 5 seconds

    • Dodger
    • April 6, 2007 at 5:29 PM

    Ow yea!

  • hl2dm_meet_the_smiths

    • Dodger
    • April 6, 2007 at 10:55 AM
    Quote from Darth_brush

    aye, im working on this map over one year... with many, many, many breaks.

    a year? ... ok why many breaks?

  • [WIP] DoD_Nightingale

    • Dodger
    • April 5, 2007 at 8:51 PM

    you've made this map good

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • Dodger
    • April 4, 2007 at 8:14 PM

    Of course I'm in bro.. you can count me in.. You know what I'm sayin I got time.. TIME!

  • Taxidermia

    • Dodger
    • April 4, 2007 at 11:48 AM

    so much waste of time for this movie

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Dodger
    • April 4, 2007 at 11:41 AM

    more more more

  • Insurgency Media Release

    • Dodger
    • April 4, 2007 at 11:38 AM

    Looks actually better then BF2

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • Dodger
    • April 3, 2007 at 7:07 PM

    they wishes n they ,their wishes and their biggest and hugest wish, was to see money raining in their homes in Ukraina.. sadly but true it is.

    I promes they made the end because they wanted money,! they wanted money, money is the crizzack and they wanted the money, they got paid but still wanted. A game that made money yes it did, but the thing with this game is that when u finish it it's like over and you know you did it, but they did and the money finished that.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Dodger
    • April 3, 2007 at 2:01 PM

    oh shit looks like zelda or something on source

    look cool

  • Stalker (the movie) - game based on it?

    • Dodger
    • April 3, 2007 at 11:49 AM

    The game is based on the real chernobyl accident and both the movie at the same time. I read it in Pcgamer.

  • de_Strife

    • Dodger
    • April 2, 2007 at 9:58 AM

    Looks good

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R uses Doom3 assets

    • Dodger
    • April 1, 2007 at 9:43 PM

    you've got to call them and ask them why they do like thiz

  • [WIP] DoD_Rouen

    • Dodger
    • April 1, 2007 at 9:42 PM

    Looks good..

    the shadows looks ok..

    you got the fire effects wich is ok too.. but I'd say more attention to the details for map!

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • Dodger
    • April 1, 2007 at 3:32 PM

    Oh I don't like the game now on some way..

    In the beginning it was all excellent.. you could walk long in the zone and explore all around..

    When I got to the Chernobyl NPP all just went upside down! All changed at the time so fast I couldn't explore anything there..

    ow lets all wait for stalker 2.

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • Dodger
    • March 31, 2007 at 2:01 PM

    I juzt got the ghost suit - gives health if you are wounded no need fo medpackz

  • dm_Monstar

    • Dodger
    • March 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM

    great map

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • Dodger
    • March 29, 2007 at 10:01 PM

    lol i found a stupid bug

    when u start the game u start in the lil bunker where the fat guy is sitting..

    and while he sits there he uses a small laptop at the time.. but when you look from the side view the screen of the laptop is black!

    lame

    isn't it the same guy? I mean the first dealer

    [Blocked Image: http://www.load2hear.se/forfattare/bilder/Leif_GW_Persson.jpg]

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • Dodger
    • March 28, 2007 at 8:55 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    I just need money first, currently I have like 33 cents. I'll get something like 300$ in a couple of days, then I'll buy it. GSC truely deserves every single penny I spend on the game.

    well if you think CSG truely deserves i can tell you you're right. It not only do deserves but also earns on it and wins beatin other games.. Like I don't care much about crysis right now when we got stalker here.. and let's enjoy

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Dodger
    • March 28, 2007 at 9:23 AM

    this is why i love mapcore this is why I JOINED IT Ahhahaha

  • DE_Museum coming to Source!

    • Dodger
    • March 27, 2007 at 11:21 PM

    looks good.. i like projects (worked on one)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™