1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. aevirex

Posts by aevirex

  • Advanced Source Level Design DVD

    • aevirex
    • October 29, 2007 at 8:53 PM

    Ugh, why would you want that?

    You can download _a lot_ of VTMs at http://3dbuzz.com (free registration required). Just fyi, 3dbuzz=Mastering Unreal.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • aevirex
    • October 25, 2007 at 7:09 PM

    Very nice! No too sure about the circle window at the top and transition between rocks and the building (although you might solve this with lighting or whatsoever).

  • Deer Hunter 2005

    • aevirex
    • October 25, 2007 at 5:21 PM

    fghfgh

  • Lets talk about circumcision shall we?

    • aevirex
    • October 23, 2007 at 9:03 PM

    gfjjgfhj

  • Everything ;)

    • aevirex
    • October 23, 2007 at 7:38 PM

    seir, I love your photos!

  • Stuff I've made for Decadence (HL2 mod)

    • aevirex
    • October 21, 2007 at 8:11 PM

    Cool stuff pomperi, I love how you do the hightlights and edges!

  • UT3 Editor

    • aevirex
    • October 17, 2007 at 4:38 PM

    There is a video where one of the developers stated that the engine they used for Bioshock is a bastard of UE2, UE2.5 and UE3. It might be too much effort for 2k Games to make a solid editor for that.

  • UT3 Demo leaked early!!

    • aevirex
    • October 15, 2007 at 9:12 PM

    My machine is soon four years old and I was shocked how fast the levels load (although there is texture streaming after spawning the camera). Close to if not even faster than UT2004!

  • UT3 Demo leaked early!!

    • aevirex
    • October 13, 2007 at 7:46 PM

    You have to increase the "screen" thingey... whatever it is.

    (But DoF sucks as well... most of the time)

  • The random model thread!

    • aevirex
    • October 9, 2007 at 8:10 PM

    ty captain ...

    ReFlex, ist dir so langweilig? ;D

  • The random model thread!

    • aevirex
    • October 8, 2007 at 8:17 PM

    MADNESS!!!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • aevirex
    • October 7, 2007 at 9:33 PM

    Non colorcorrected! But I find the white wall texture way too ... white. It looks so weird. :/

  • TFT vs CRT

    • aevirex
    • October 7, 2007 at 3:38 PM

    I have a HP Pavillon w2207. Great value for 300€ but since its an TN panel I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants to edit photos and so on (I find it ok for textures... billion times better than my old CRT).

  • totally random texture thread

    • aevirex
    • September 27, 2007 at 9:38 PM

    This is too exaggerated D:

  • Wacom

    • aevirex
    • September 27, 2007 at 7:46 PM
    Quote from Psyshokiller

    "Wacom Graphire 4 classic XL" is cheap and good. Got that for a year now and it's really enough if you don't plan to get into painting deeply I think.

    Same here.

  • For metalians, hopefully a 'fresh new sound' to the genre.

    • aevirex
    • September 24, 2007 at 4:43 PM

    The drums sound like fingertipping on the desk :/. They need to sound waaaaaaaaay more brutal! Also I can't really hear a solid song structure... and obviously no singer . Apart from that I think it is ok (at least a decent start i'd say).

    Not really my style of metal but I think you will find a few people who will like your music.

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • aevirex
    • September 17, 2007 at 11:26 PM

    damn

  • Original Game: 1944 D-Day : Environment & Texture Artist

    • aevirex
    • September 17, 2007 at 10:20 PM

    Hm I'm a bit curious about your connection to Frantic Games and Little Big Planet... so is this game by the studio Frantic Games or what?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • aevirex
    • September 17, 2007 at 9:19 PM

    Looks good apart from the tiles on the ceiling and the spotlights.

  • Modelling Software for Level Creation

    • aevirex
    • September 17, 2007 at 2:09 PM

    gdsdgdfgdfg

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™