1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. General Vivi

Posts by General Vivi

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • August 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM

    This just happened. I'm pretty happy now !


    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7143052/vivi_eagle.jpg]

  • DOTA 2

    • General Vivi
    • August 7, 2014 at 4:48 AM

    I WILL DEDICATE ALL OF TIME TO LEARNING THIS.

  • Mapcore Game or LD jam

    • General Vivi
    • August 6, 2014 at 10:55 PM

    I think that's a great idea. You learn a lot about yourself when you have a tight deadline.

  • Looking for level design streams.

    • General Vivi
    • August 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM

    hmm, I haven't streamed since I moved from Boston, but some older videos might be still up.


    http://www.twitch.tv/generalvivi


    I'll prob start again soon.

  • Guardians of the Galaxy

    • General Vivi
    • August 4, 2014 at 9:04 PM

    link or SHUT UP

  • Guardians of the Galaxy

    • General Vivi
    • August 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM

    Keven Bacon...



    went and saw this with the wifey, we both enjoyed it and laughed quite a bit


    Quote

    The only thing that bothered me was the fact that it was set in the Avengers universe. It just makes the Avengers look so... tiny... I mean, who cares about Tony Stark when there a tiny raccoon that can build basically the same shit in 10 mins? I wasn't big into comics growing up, so maybe there is some great story reason for this.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • General Vivi
    • August 3, 2014 at 5:53 AM

    Those running animations are hilarious! Love it.

  • Func Quake MapJam 2

    • General Vivi
    • August 2, 2014 at 7:59 PM

    SICK! Wow, great stuff all around. Thanks for sharing!

  • Hammer compile error to do with leaks, need help please.

    • General Vivi
    • August 2, 2014 at 7:57 PM

    Grid 8 is great. Grid 1 is no fun.

  • cs_workout

    • General Vivi
    • July 30, 2014 at 9:27 PM

    Dude, congrats!


    Super pumped about this map! After playtesting it, I can honestly say it's one of the better cs maps out there.


    I hope it gets added to the next mission pack

  • Rainbow Six: Siege

    • General Vivi
    • July 30, 2014 at 6:24 AM

    I agree, I watched a few pubby looking streams of this game and it looked pretty sweet. The guys streaming had infinite wall breach charges tho (looked hilarious).

  • What I'm Working On

    • General Vivi
    • July 29, 2014 at 8:14 PM

    What ever happened to the good old days when people would write their name in the vista over a mountain.

    [Blocked Image: http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/maps/12478a.jpg]

  • What have you cooked recently

    • General Vivi
    • July 27, 2014 at 9:08 PM

    Yummy

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • General Vivi
    • July 16, 2014 at 10:41 PM

    A cutout of this would be great.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.smgfoods.com/shop/pc/catalog/alphabet-letters-with-animal-pictures-vltqiwts_1005_general.jpg]

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • General Vivi
    • July 15, 2014 at 8:50 PM

    This is looking great man!

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • July 15, 2014 at 8:47 PM

    LOL

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • General Vivi
    • July 2, 2014 at 4:47 AM

    sick! More mapcore levels ! Congrats to Cache also ^^

  • [HL2:ep2] Overflow

    • General Vivi
    • June 29, 2014 at 9:20 AM

    Nice man! Glad I got to playtest early on. Going to play the final version now

  • [CSGO] cs_sportscentre

    • General Vivi
    • June 27, 2014 at 1:01 AM

    Looking nice!

    Will you guys playtest this on the mapcore server at some point?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • General Vivi
    • June 23, 2014 at 1:27 AM

    Agreed! I was watching Tddaz play through some similar themed maps yesterday and they were amazing!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™