1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Func Quake MapJam 2

  • sock
  • August 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM
  • sock
    • August 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM
    • #1

    Over at func for the last month there has been a map jam event running and the final map pack is complete with 8 authors creating new maps. The map jam was based on the theme of IK blue / white and as you can see from the screenshot lots of people created different styles.

    Download - http://scampie.net/files/maps/func_mapjam2.zip


    [Blocked Image: http://www.simonoc.com/images/design/sp/func_mapjam2.jpg]

  • Sprony
    • August 2, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • #2

    Excellent work Sock. I created a thread in the Gaming forum in which I promoted the Jam as well. Can't wait to get home tonight and play the rest (I beta tested Skacky's map). I only had a quick look around in yours but it's lovely as always. Except for the skybox doing weird things but I think that's engine setting on my part. I hear you are only going to do one more and this time with low grav?

  • sock
    • August 2, 2014 at 4:53 PM
    • #3
    Quote

    I hear you are only going to do one more and this time with low grav?


    Unfortunately no, I have other projects I want to spend my time on.

  • General Vivi
    • August 2, 2014 at 7:59 PM
    • #4

    SICK! Wow, great stuff all around. Thanks for sharing!

  • Sprony
    • August 3, 2014 at 9:31 AM
    • #5
    Quote from sock

    Unfortunately no, I have other projects I want to spend my time on.


    Understandable. Does this mean you are going back to your Quake Mod?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™