1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nysuatro

Posts by Nysuatro

  • Watch Dogs

    • Nysuatro
    • June 3, 2014 at 2:11 PM

    Yeah, I am still not really convinced. But I might play it too when it gets a bit less expensive.

    70 dollar for something I am now sure about is too much

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • Nysuatro
    • June 2, 2014 at 2:35 PM

    I am playing it again. There is new content if you made a different decision in the beginning

  • NEW Unreal Tournament!!!

    • Nysuatro
    • May 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM

    I miss instagib

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 30, 2014 at 2:20 PM

    I am getting really annoyed by the charge times with you energy guns. Aaaaaarg

  • Starbreeze NASDAQ

    • Nysuatro
    • May 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM

    I think it is exciting as I am become more and more curious in those kind of business.

    Learning a lot from the courses on coursera. So having another gamedev company on the stockmarket is very interesting to me

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 26, 2014 at 2:01 PM

    I am loving this game a lot.

    Only complain so far is the controls like people mentioned before.


    You dont want to know how many times i died with the first jump and that slide ...

  • Batman: Arkham Knight

    • Nysuatro
    • May 21, 2014 at 5:58 PM

    I am the batman

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 20, 2014 at 9:40 PM

    Sounds like I will be buying this one for PS4

  • Mapcore mobile wallpaper

    • Nysuatro
    • May 9, 2014 at 6:12 PM

    So who is going to have the first tattoo ?

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Nysuatro
    • May 9, 2014 at 2:09 PM

    My girlfriend moved in with me. Big step in my life as I was used being alone. I love it though. Its crazy how happy she makes me.


    Next to that I am going to meetups every week. Science, psychology, technology, entrepreneurship, ...

    Anything that makes me meet interesting people that want to reflect on my personal project to teach problem solving with video games. Currently it is being quite hard as I am doing much hours at work. But I like the challenge of finding the right balance.


    Every day I have been able to learn something new in my life. So I don`t have much to complain.

  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    • Nysuatro
    • May 2, 2014 at 2:08 PM

    Seems like a good run. I like brainless action movies, so this seems up my alley.

  • Playstation 4

    • Nysuatro
    • April 22, 2014 at 2:26 PM

    Yeah, I just finished Infamous. OMG


    That was such a joy to play. So beautiful. Those particles, characters, ...

  • CGHub is dead. Long live CGHubs!

    • Nysuatro
    • April 18, 2014 at 11:24 PM

    I am wondering if people would create copies from Mapcore ...

  • Upcoming Multiplatform Game Programming Book for Beginners

    • Nysuatro
    • April 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM

    Congratz. Writing a book is a big achievement.

  • Facebook eats at the Occulus Rift, leaves $2b tip

    • Nysuatro
    • March 28, 2014 at 12:59 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-22yPvYlX6mg/UzNmzCELM2I/AAAAAAAAIEU/22ipavJzuJU/w469-h353/xbmzqYp.gif]

  • Assassin's Creed: Unity

    • Nysuatro
    • March 21, 2014 at 5:03 PM

    Am I the only one who thought this would be a game made in Unity?

  • Playstation 4

    • Nysuatro
    • March 19, 2014 at 12:22 PM
    Quote from AlexM

    They are raising the price 50$ in Canada


    edit : I guess I can just go across the border and get one

    Is this a particular shop? I have only seen them at 400 so far.

  • Investment Bankers...

    • Nysuatro
    • March 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Thief 4

    • Nysuatro
    • March 5, 2014 at 2:59 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    Sucks, but these days stuff like this sadly doesn't surprise anymore


    You okay Nysuatro?


    I am save, thanks for asking

  • Thief 4

    • Nysuatro
    • February 24, 2014 at 3:18 PM

    Thanks guys. I appreciate the support It is indeed not easy to be a game developer anymore nowadays with people loving to complain so much on everything.


    Chimeray: Not sure about PC as i have always been focusing on the consoles.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™