1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. hamst3r

Posts by hamst3r

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • hamst3r
    • May 26, 2006 at 9:41 PM

    It looks like he is wearing a motocross chest protector. Very hawt.

  • After a long day of photo taking

    • hamst3r
    • May 22, 2006 at 11:56 PM

    like the shirt

  • I've got a proper job!

    • hamst3r
    • May 20, 2006 at 5:35 PM

    Congrats~

  • Noob: Can I edit Valve's props?

    • hamst3r
    • May 20, 2006 at 5:34 PM

    Actaually there is a way to re-scale and re-skin a model without even opening a model editor. I had to do something along these lines for a map i was working on. I followed these tuts:

    Re-scaling

    http://forum.interlopers.net/viewtopic.php?t=2509

    Re-skining

    http://forum.interlopers.net/viewtopic.php?t=7557

  • America's Youth...

    • hamst3r
    • May 19, 2006 at 2:15 AM

    Yea, but nobody cares about Brazil, so they don't count.

    <3

  • guess the movie from the animated gif! (or non animated pic)

    • hamst3r
    • May 18, 2006 at 12:01 AM

    2: isnt that doctor strange love?

  • PAVI

    • hamst3r
    • May 13, 2006 at 2:10 PM

    Looks like a very nice city

    .

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • May 13, 2006 at 2:08 PM

    Awesome, but I like you t-shirt better

  • I Can't Believe It

    • hamst3r
    • May 13, 2006 at 12:31 AM

    Just to add to the list: John Doe and Fastlane( <3 ) got cancelled. die.

  • MGS4, this is what I'm talking about...

    • hamst3r
    • May 10, 2006 at 11:04 PM

    O-m-g. This looks so amazing. The brought back Raiden *cums*

  • Home town

    • hamst3r
    • May 9, 2006 at 9:55 PM

    I mean that I have slums in my hometown, your looks like a cleaner, nicer version of mine.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • May 9, 2006 at 9:51 PM

    The first pick kinda makes it look like you have down syndrome or somthing.

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • hamst3r
    • May 9, 2006 at 1:59 AM

    I have never even played fallout and I'm thinking of setting that as my background. Hawt.

  • Home town

    • hamst3r
    • May 9, 2006 at 12:27 AM

    really nice, kind of reminds me of my home town minus the slums.

  • MI3

    • hamst3r
    • May 9, 2006 at 12:26 AM

    I thought it was good, but I was really pissed it never explained what the hell the rabbits foot really was.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • hamst3r
    • May 8, 2006 at 1:13 AM

    That looks like it could be a lil` dangerous

  • de_cpl_strike beta 2

    • hamst3r
    • May 7, 2006 at 7:32 PM

    Um. The project was dumped. What you see now is what you get...the people in cal just kinda gave me a "fuck off"....it was fun though. I am kinda pissed though because they gave me a deadline for the original project, so much of the map was rushed and looks like poop.....wish I could have done better :`(

  • Baby + wife's new car!

    • hamst3r
    • May 7, 2006 at 5:49 PM

    figgin cute, the baby and the car ~~

  • hessi's tree thread

    • hamst3r
    • May 7, 2006 at 5:48 PM

    I agree, friggin hawt. I wish I actaully knew how to model better, but another tut couldn't help.

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • hamst3r
    • May 7, 2006 at 4:41 AM

    Reno I love that background.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™