1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

PAVI

  • Grinwhrl
  • May 12, 2006 at 7:45 PM
  • Grinwhrl
    • May 12, 2006 at 7:45 PM
    • #1

    Scoll to the right ----->

    [Blocked Image: http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/9016/schoolphoto3nz.jpg]

    I'm going to PAVI which is a private arts College for Film, Audio and Game Design which I'm sure you know which one I'm taking My classroom is on the 3rd/top floor and this is the view I got. I took this from the Balcony behind the window of the classroom.

    I took 3 photos and put them together in a couple of minutes.

  • Schmung
    • May 12, 2006 at 8:26 PM
    • #2

    Awesome. Helps that Vancouver is incredibly pretty though. I'm pretty sure I went past there a few times on the bus or something, the view looks familiar.

    If you've got a higher res one, any chance of an upload? Would quite like the left hand part as my dekstop BG.

  • Grinwhrl
    • May 13, 2006 at 1:09 AM
    • #3

    so you live down here. I'll get you a high res of the left side soon.

  • hamst3r
    • May 13, 2006 at 2:10 PM
    • #4

    Looks like a very nice city

    .

  • Mojo
    • May 14, 2006 at 7:11 AM
    • #5

    at first I was confused since Minneapolis doesn't have mountains

    http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/Minne ... aerial.gif

    damn metrodome screwing me up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™