1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dux

Posts by dux

  • Quake Live Standalone Game

    • dux
    • September 17, 2014 at 11:52 PM

    Obligatory.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Quake Live Standalone Game

    • dux
    • September 17, 2014 at 11:15 PM

    Also I can't get the friends add thing to work? It's just a white page.


    /EDIT/


    NEVERMIND BAD DESIGN.

  • Quake Live Standalone Game

    • dux
    • September 17, 2014 at 11:14 PM

    Still got it. Not really. I was fucking terrible lol. Missing all my hops and rocket shots like a scrub. And really don't like the new announcer.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/WTkD1D3.jpg]

  • Quake Live Standalone Game

    • dux
    • September 17, 2014 at 10:43 PM

    I are installing now. Time to rub off the cobwebs and find me some Camping Grounds.

  • Quake Live Standalone Game

    • dux
    • September 17, 2014 at 10:00 PM

    Swear to god I was expecting this track of the OST track to be on the trailer.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Quake Live Standalone Game

    • dux
    • September 17, 2014 at 9:40 PM

    Yeah why'd they change the announcer? Old one was good.

  • de_disruption

    • dux
    • September 17, 2014 at 12:44 AM

    Getting big soldier of fortune vibes.

  • What have you cooked recently

    • dux
    • September 17, 2014 at 12:43 AM

    Suddenly: Man titties everywhere

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • dux
    • September 15, 2014 at 12:37 AM

    Sorry I missed it, something came up.

  • Mapcore's UE4 Whitebox Challenge

    • dux
    • September 15, 2014 at 12:26 AM

    Fu chris.

  • Mapcore's UE4 Whitebox Challenge

    • dux
    • September 14, 2014 at 1:06 PM

    Undo is incredibly fickle. I press it and BRACE FOR IMPACT.

  • Mapcore plays Quake Live

    • dux
    • September 14, 2014 at 12:07 PM

    Wootloops.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • dux
    • September 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM

    I can see everything perfectly fine at my end.

  • Alien: Isolation

    • dux
    • September 12, 2014 at 12:41 AM

    Mark. Whats going on with the lip sync. Stop being a bmx hipster and fix it? FOX might fire you?!

  • Mapcore's UE4 Whitebox Challenge

    • dux
    • September 12, 2014 at 12:40 AM

    Basically: "I'm Chris. I'm winning the challenge."

  • Minesoft...Microcraft...you decide

    • dux
    • September 11, 2014 at 4:40 PM

    What happened with Scrolls?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • dux
    • September 11, 2014 at 3:01 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    Hah well sorry if I sounded angry too. There's overcompensating shitheads revving up their cars every night around my apartment block and.. fuck those guys. Thanks for at least trying to not be part of that subhuman trash


    Also, as someone who sees cars as a necessary evil that I need to have to bring me from point A to point B, what ARE you doing with that thing?


    I'm part of a modified cars group, so whenever we get together we do it out of the way somewhere. I.E not next to everyone's house in mums garage or something dumb like that. I'm gradually replacing parts to turn it into a track car that I can also use on a semi daily basis. It's not for attention, it's for enjoyment. And last thing I'll be doing is doing laps around town revving the nuts off of it. I don't like people who do that and don't want to be associated in the same group as them

  • What have you cooked recently

    • dux
    • September 11, 2014 at 1:08 AM

    its 1am and now im hungry as fuck

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • dux
    • September 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM

    Sorry if I flew off the rails a bit but I hear that so much from people it has started to grate a bit. I'm certainly not a teen in baseball cap revving the nuts off their shitty 1.2 with a drain pipe on the back that sucks away all the power. I'd like to think I'm a considerate driver when going through built up areas and keep it low

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • dux
    • September 10, 2014 at 10:53 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.quickmeme.com/img/43/43895abda8979960f8cd5b08a5d700ea9d084383eb70d1815e86c073e55c2663.jpg]


    Nah seriously, it's incredibly dark and I can't see anything to comment on other than the lit up signs.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™