The Project Greenlight system sounds pretty fucking harsh, especially considering the effort you've sunk into this script. ![]()
From what I've read, it sounds good. Reminds me of Michael Mann's Heat; a definite good thing!
The Project Greenlight system sounds pretty fucking harsh, especially considering the effort you've sunk into this script. ![]()
From what I've read, it sounds good. Reminds me of Michael Mann's Heat; a definite good thing!
You're doing a bang-up job of marketing the thing yourself, I'm getting excited!
"Very neat" is an accurate description. I like it lots.
I SAY GOOD SIR, THESE SHOTS ARE FLIPPIN' BONKERS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Someone with AIDS from the look of things. ![]()
Bass (drum) in the place. I like it.
Quote from von*ferretmy first levels were total crap lol. The map mikezilla is refering too as a bunch of terrain with 8 sided cylinders protruding from them. A really crappy house I actually built myself (not a prefab) and the ALiens APC for the counterterroristst to start next to. lol
Sounds like a formula for success if you ask me. ![]()
It's the bee's knees. Although, playing as Romans, the elephants have raped my General twice. ![]()
Quote from madcowi cant beleive noone has mentioned it yet... Mafiathat game had the most awesome music ever, with the exception of the song played over the credits, it did the game no justice
Yeah, almost forgot about Mafia. That game had the most fantastic action/thriller music piece. If only I could find somewhere to get it...
Final Fantasy 7 for me, followed by Gitaroo Man.
Aye, very tasty.
Gorgeous sweeping architecture that reminds me of Escher. Simply stunning. Keep that chin up, esquire!
Do you use adjectives?
Quote from GrinThat wasn't my point. My point is, that prolly ~everybody will start mapping for the new source engine, and wery few people will use a huge effort for making the maps for the original hl engine anymore.
Such is progress. HL1 has had a superb innings of 5 or 6 years, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things.
Quote from GrinOMG this lux great! I'm starting to get sad that hl2 with the new source engine is coming out, sorta crushes this half-life mapping scene, and we can't go "omg this lux great!" for a map anymore
Well, of course we can appreciate what a person can do with the aging HL engine. It's not like we penalise him for not having bump-mapping, 2048x2048 textures and physics objects.
I wasn't, because I don't sit here thinking of gaping anuses all day.
![]()