1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

TONS OF BIA SCREENS OMG OMGOMGOMGO MGOM

  • mikezilla
  • August 27, 2004 at 8:18 PM
  • mikezilla
    • August 27, 2004 at 8:18 PM
    • #1

    http://www.xboxworld.nl/news/5734/

  • Tequila
    • August 27, 2004 at 8:21 PM
    • #2

    I SAY GOOD SIR, THESE SHOTS ARE FLIPPIN' BONKERS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

  • Mojo
    • August 27, 2004 at 8:30 PM
    • #3

    that game looks cool, I hope that there is co-op with bunny grenades

  • KidDynamite
    • August 27, 2004 at 8:31 PM
    • #4

    damn this work firewall/filter blocking random sites!!!!

  • OL
    • August 27, 2004 at 8:57 PM
    • #5

    xbox ver? i dont think the xbox can do the game justice

  • mikezilla
    • August 27, 2004 at 9:07 PM
    • #6

    those are xbox shots

    i actually quite enjoy playing it on the xbox, the movement stuff (to me) is easier with a controller, so i can issue more commands.

  • EjrulF
    • August 27, 2004 at 9:34 PM
    • #7

    I luv the foliage!!! <3

  • kleinluka
    • August 27, 2004 at 9:41 PM
    • #8

    *offers sexual services to gearbox*

  • Mazy
    • August 27, 2004 at 10:54 PM
    • #9

    looking fucking slick

    edit: the tommy gun and kar98 weapon models do look a bit weak tbh, but thats the only thing i can possibly nag about ~<3

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • August 28, 2004 at 6:04 AM
    • #10

    kar looks terrible

  • OL
    • August 28, 2004 at 6:12 AM
    • #11

    ummmm, do i see a ghost?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.xboxworld.nl/images/content/24431.jpg]

  • zaphod
    • August 28, 2004 at 6:13 AM
    • #12

    very pretty screens.

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • August 28, 2004 at 7:34 AM
    • #13

    very sekz

  • trepid_jon
    • August 28, 2004 at 8:20 AM
    • #14

    Lookin' awesome. I'm lovin' the new artwork. The new models and meshes and stuff are cool.

    Yeah, this is my first post since I registered back then...I'm a douche. Oh man, I bet you thought I'd be done sayin' douche after all this time. What a sucker.

    Hey Mikey, I want my two dollars!

    Wait, what?

  • OL
    • August 28, 2004 at 8:53 AM
    • #15
    Quote from trepid_jon

    Hey Mikey, I want my two dollars!

    oh, an inside joke.. mmm.

  • trepid_jon
    • August 28, 2004 at 9:36 AM
    • #16

    Well, not really. I don't think I ever said that to Mikey. It was just random.

  • RD
    • August 28, 2004 at 10:50 AM
    • #17

    is it gonna have omaha beach?

  • skdr
    • August 28, 2004 at 1:51 PM
    • #18

    Lighting looks keen

    TBH it looks fantastic

  • mikezilla
    • August 28, 2004 at 5:26 PM
    • #19
    Quote from RD

    is it gonna have omaha beach?

    yes

  • RD
    • August 28, 2004 at 6:23 PM
    • #20

    hire me zilla and ill convert de_omg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™