Posts by Tequila
-
-
Now this mod has really got its shit together. I applaud!
-
Well, you have to consider that the flower could be a bomb. Or Ricin.
-
It's just lazy and inefficient, the block tool.
-
So does the dog map, model or code?
Also: http://%7boption%7d Who's the Romero doppelganger?

-
Zaphod and OL, yesterday:
[Blocked Image: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rich10/jb/gallery/greatexp.jpg]
-
It's been said, but I guess reiteration is no bad thing.
Only a fool would cast aside fresh, powerful technology for the stagnating six-year-old HL1 engine, especially when content creation between the two is extremely similar.
-
I can't be arsed with all that messing on. I'll just wait until Valve releases it.
-
-
Me and my amigos are getting one each simply for 4-player wireless Mario 64. Bliss.
-
-
Quote
MAPCORE SHALL BE #1
[Blocked Image: http://www.ebooksnbytes.com/pavel/amen.gif]
-
Looks even more special, considering the lovely tanks that've been added.

-
Quote from Taylor
Paper on the floor is revolutionary.
I WAS FIRST. GIVE ME MEDALS.
-
Tough luck, really. And yeah, a punter is a regular gambler or customer.
-
-
Once that is released, then HL2 maps can be made. Seems cubemaps will be enabled too. Let's hope 'soon' isn't long at all.
-
Bloodlines is fairly getting bought this friday.
-
Not yet we don't. Valve have only given us the CS:S .fgd, not the HL2 one, and HL2's art content doesn't show up in Hammer yet either.
It won't be long though, I imagine.
-
I tried swimming out to sea once. Big mistake. Those leeches have really been upgraded since HL1.

Also (don't read if you haven't completed the game):
There seems to be a few enemies that were criminally underused or even unexplained, perhaps because they had no proper AI to use: the Itchysaur should have been a boss fight or something, rather than just a quick scare during the teleport mishap; inside the citadel there's 2 enemy types that you never get to see up close, the Stalker which is basically an lobotomised human mess used for what looks like menial tasks, but also as you rise in the casket towards Breen's office, there's a few walking Combine stegosaurus things you see walking from a distance, and this is the only time you ever see them.
