Good to know, thanks.
Posts by CompoSITe
-
-
No the pics earlier are from an unreleased sp map called cobra_down. I was wondering how you got. Did you rip it from the retail game files and open it in the COD4 radiant?
-
-
-
Free trial. Give it a go for free!
https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/free-multiplayer-trial/
-
Thanks guys. I think it's a solid game. Now it's just getting people to give it a try. Lol
-
Good to hear.
-
Happy review day people!
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Ill be going on Tuesday.
-
Quote from Izuno
3 hours ago, Izuno said: Hey man glad to see you are still lurking between cranking out levels.
I'm always lurking but never anything useful to say.
Been enjoying this little map trick vid....
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Great job to all that worked on this! I am loving the level's art styles and layout choices!
-
-
Anyone see this yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkjIsnjKhew
" Brutal action shooter, set in year 2091. A story-driven game created in the spirit of cult cyberpunk anime. "
Looks cool.
-
I'm keeping my eye on this one.
-
Congrates man! What levels did you work on?
-
Wow, this came around. Great work!
-
Map looks nice but I am not a fan of how narrow the paths are.
-
Shit map. Not worth doing this.
-
Looks great!
I have a sneaky feeling BF4 was not done by DICE's A team.
-
Lol, this made my morning.