Posts by insta
-
-
Check out the preview at Shacknews as well, seems very promising.
-
Ooh, can't wait for next-gen GTA! I hope for a even bigger enviroment than San Andreas, more realistic vehicle-physics and physics in general. Would be cool if they had reverted back to the player being a mute generic guy like in GTA3 as well, so that it's "you" that's running around and causing mayhem.
-
Hooray! Let's all prepare to have our hearts broken, so that we might be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't suck.
-
-
Realistic! I'm gonna start a game college when I get all the papers sorted out, where students will learn how to make coffee, drink coffee, chug coffee, inject coffee directly into their veins and how to buy the most amount of coffee at the cheapest price.
-
Pain monsters from Dimension 9
-
Should also add that the shotgun is always the third weapon to be picked up.
First a useless weapon/melee weapon (blaster pistol from q2/q4, melee weapon in all other games), then a somewhat useless pistol (q4 broke the mold here by giving the player the rather awesome assault rifle/SMG which I used for most of the game), then the shotgun.
-
Day of Defeat Source !!
-
Sounds like a great idea, hope someone actually has the skills to implement this

-
Great work surgeon, DoD:S has always needed a Opel Blitz

-
That's the spirit, chuck. -
I think they are planning on releasing a final version for HL1 before commiting completetly to the Source version. Which sort of sucks, since I'd love to play some HL2 coop.
-
Superb work all around!
-
-
Man I remember Opera as having photo-realistic graphics

-
Quote from wacko
Something Zaphod did for tarky and cannibalcorpse way back when.
[Blocked Image: http://www.thewacko.com/mapcore/zaphod.jpg]
RIP troika

-
-
Is it for DM? Maybe remove the railings to give the player a bit more space to move around in.
-