1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. EjrulF

Posts by EjrulF

  • "upgraded" webby

    • EjrulF
    • October 3, 2004 at 11:10 PM

    Fixed the bugs for the mozilla users!

    :-o

  • "upgraded" webby

    • EjrulF
    • October 3, 2004 at 10:07 AM

    ffs!, my webbys never work...

  • Small Insurgency Update

    • EjrulF
    • October 3, 2004 at 9:59 AM

    This mod will be like the next step in military mods, great new features + high quality work!

  • "upgraded" webby

    • EjrulF
    • September 30, 2004 at 11:14 PM

    I'm too lazy to post news, so I learned myself some php and slapped together an "upgraded" (without news) version of my old site.

    http://%7boption%7d

    Thoughts?, comments?, err..bugs?

  • Some statics to sit on and some RTS buildings to look at

    • EjrulF
    • September 28, 2004 at 7:03 PM

    reminds me of The Settlers

  • Small Insurgency Update

    • EjrulF
    • September 27, 2004 at 9:54 AM

    very

  • Some statics to sit on and some RTS buildings to look at

    • EjrulF
    • September 23, 2004 at 3:14 PM

    That looks über clean!!!

  • Post pics of your city

    • EjrulF
    • September 21, 2004 at 8:32 AM

    hehe, no skyscrapers here :wink:

    View from Östersund (located in the middle of Sweden)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.eu2001.se/static/photos/ostersund/l1.jpg]

    In the background, great mountains for snowboarding.

  • Good tutorials on Flash..

    • EjrulF
    • September 18, 2004 at 10:51 AM

    http://%7boption%7d

    It's pretty messy, but I think it's the biggest flash site on the web.

  • Best/Worst movies you've seen lately

    • EjrulF
    • September 17, 2004 at 10:44 PM
    Quote from RD

    i saw Bourne supremacy. Not as good as the first one but still pretty good. I thought it was a bit too short and the camerawork in the action scenes was very shocky to a point where you couldnt even see what was happening.

    I saw it today, it was pretty good indeed. But that damn camerawork gave me a headache, it was so damn shaky, shocky and blurry, worst evr!

  • How to keep your model nice and clean?

    • EjrulF
    • September 17, 2004 at 2:07 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    (of course I try to move vertices manually as seldom as possible, but sometimes I just have to D:~)

    I always move the vertices, is that bad? :-?

  • Green Something

    • EjrulF
    • September 17, 2004 at 2:05 PM

    kewl!

    any fps drops? :wink:

  • Portfolio Question

    • EjrulF
    • September 15, 2004 at 11:46 PM

    Well, every site that has a help page are bad examples.

  • Portfolio Question

    • EjrulF
    • September 15, 2004 at 4:58 PM

    I think a good portfolio site has a work, resume and contact section.

  • wip dm_hellway666 new version of dm_hellway (d'oh!)

    • EjrulF
    • September 15, 2004 at 12:48 AM

    very original!

    GJ!

  • Green Something

    • EjrulF
    • September 14, 2004 at 6:32 PM

    that's too low!, you can add alot more polys

  • Colonial house

    • EjrulF
    • September 14, 2004 at 4:52 PM

    looks pretty nice, it would look very sexy with some textures.

  • How to keep your model nice and clean?

    • EjrulF
    • September 14, 2004 at 3:41 PM

    If your talking about 3dsmax, it has a snap tool. Press S to use it. You can make it snap to grid lines, grid points, vertices etc. I always tries to use it, but I think it sucks, the VHE one works so much better.

  • U Don't get much done in 3 hours..

    • EjrulF
    • September 14, 2004 at 11:36 AM

    yeah, it was a crappy contest...

    the textures you had to use didn't even tile propertly

  • U Don't get much done in 3 hours..

    • EjrulF
    • September 13, 2004 at 5:56 PM

    I tried to make something for the 52h contest, but I only had some hours to make something. It ended up with a leak, which I later found, but on the next compile the lightning sucked and the time ran out.

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/speedmapping1.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™