1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Max SMD exporter for Ver 6

  • von*ferret
  • July 3, 2004 at 4:28 AM
  • von*ferret
    • July 3, 2004 at 4:28 AM
    • #1

    http://www.w00th4x0r.com/smd/smdlexp.dle

    enjoy, I know OL will.

  • OL
    • July 3, 2004 at 6:30 AM
    • #2

    it crashes max too so thats neat

    or maybe that was a one time thing

  • epit0miz3
    • July 24, 2004 at 1:16 AM
    • #3

    I have never had that problem.

  • zaphod
    • July 24, 2004 at 2:06 AM
    • #4

    yay for post icons

  • Duff-e
    • July 24, 2004 at 2:07 AM
    • #5

    its a feature ol. i hate whining bitches.

  • OL
    • July 25, 2004 at 10:24 AM
    • #6

    it doesnt crash anymore. i was young back then, i didnt know what i know today

  • Skjalg
    • July 25, 2004 at 12:46 PM
    • #7

    your link didnt work...

    but i think you are refering to this one

  • sensee
    • April 30, 2005 at 10:06 PM
    • #8

    damn it, i just spent 3 hours tryin to import a simple box into HL2

    at the end a black-pink-box without phys collision model came out...

    I'm kinda frustrated right now...

    Does anybody knows a GOOD tutorial how to bring the goddamn max models into Source?

    ATM it seems to be such a pain in the ass, that I wonder how did Valve ever manged to release HL2 with such a workflow...

  • sensee
    • April 30, 2005 at 10:47 PM
    • #9

    the path in the qc is "xxx/model/custom/test"

    that's where i put the texture into.

    the texture works fine, I can select it in Hammer if I want to.

    maybe I made a mistake when I added the material in max. I dunno...

  • InsaneSingingBlender
    • April 30, 2005 at 11:08 PM
    • #10

    make sure you dont have .tga at the end of your $basetexture name.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™