1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] de_Cuba

  • Shibou
  • March 5, 2016 at 11:44 PM
  • Lykrast
    • March 18, 2016 at 5:21 PM
    • #21

    I volunteer to help test a bit, although it will hugely depend on when you plan to do it.

  • Shima33
    • March 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM
    • #22

    I'm down for playtesting.

  • Shibou
    • March 21, 2016 at 11:11 PM
    • #23

    Made some more changes today and uploaded it to workshop.

    I hope some of you might test it for some feedback.

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=650117709

    Spoiler



    Thanks to everyone who has allready given me advice.

  • Freaky_Banana
    • March 22, 2016 at 12:28 PM
    • #24
    Quote from Shibou

    13 hours ago, Shibou said: Made some more changes today and uploaded it to workshop.

    I hope some of you might test it for some feedback.

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=650117709

    http://# Hide contents


    Thanks to everyone who has allready given me advice.

    Display More

    I think the garbagedump is flying /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="15"> ! Otherwise I am liking it, especially the shot of the area with the arch and the car, and the screenshots of Bombsite B.

    Keep it up /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="15"> !

  • Shibou
    • March 22, 2016 at 11:50 PM
    • #25
    Quote from Freaky_Banana

    On 22.3.2016 at 1:28 PM, Freaky_Banana said: I think the garbagedump is flying /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="15"> ! Otherwise I am liking it, especially the shot of the area with the arch and the car, and the screenshots of Bombsite B.

    Keep it up /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="15"> !

    Thank you very much!


    I've done some experimenting on the future architectural style of the map. Just some outcome:


    Props are not allways doing what they should do - railings rotated by 90 degress for some reason...

  • Lykrast
    • March 23, 2016 at 7:13 AM
    • #26

    So, after exploring around the map a bit, I've compiled an album of all the complains and nitpicking I could find : http://imgur.com/a/Cin1j

    While not on the album, I also suggest putting ramps in playerclip on each stairs to smooth them up, as well as making a proper radar, instead of that noclip view in the screenshots.

    After doing a small match with bots (for all it's worth), the map is quite fun and plays nicely (or at least the A site... the bots didn't want to go B often), I couldn't really find some big problem that makes it unplayable or something like that, so I guess it's fine. Overall, I'll keep looking forward to this map.

    PS : I likes those arches you are showing off in that previous post, they look nice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™