1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[Help] texture crash

  • laminutederire
  • November 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM
  • laminutederire
    • November 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM
    • #1

    Hi,

    I'm seeking help here because I've searched everywhere about how to fix it, with no luck. It may be super easy to fix, but I am not very experienced!

    The thing is that I've created a texture, badly the first time, corrected it since, but I had the misfortune of using it when it was wrongly done, ever since when I compile my map it crashes at 'loading resources'.

    I've corrected the texture, same problem.

    Replaced it with a non custom texture, same problem.

    I also deleted brushes that used to have this texture, I checked the bsp file: no trace of the material in question, but it continues to crash..

    The issue seem to be easy to solve: deleting every traces of it, but it seems it cannot be done.

    I am apologizing in advance if it is a known and a rookie problem, but as I said earlier, the solution is nowhere to be found on the internet..

    Thank you all for at least having read my cry for help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™