1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Past Contests
  4. Quake 3 15th Anniversary Contest

phantq3dm6 - Geotechnic - by Tom 'Phantazm11' Perryman

  • phantazm11
  • October 11, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • phantazm11
    • October 11, 2014 at 5:15 PM
    • #1

    Count me in

  • phantazm11
    • October 12, 2014 at 8:36 PM
    • #2

    Got a little work done on the layout.


    [Blocked Image: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/phantazm11/Level%20Design/phantq3dm6_test_1_zps6c57425e.jpg]

  • kaffeewunder
    • October 12, 2014 at 9:15 PM
    • #3

    not much to c, but stunning allready

  • phantazm11
    • October 12, 2014 at 11:19 PM
    • #4

    Thanks Kaffee. I can't wait to see your map...your screenshot looks pretty interesting so far

  • phantazm11
    • October 15, 2014 at 6:21 PM
    • #5

    I've done a bit more work on the layout, but have mainly been focusing on making a new texture set. Or rather, remaking textures from some models I created during my Quake 4 days. I will hopefully have something to show soon though!

  • phantazm11
    • October 16, 2014 at 4:15 AM
    • #6

    Got a little more texture work done this evening.


  • Hipshot
    • October 16, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • #7

    I look forward to see some graphics from you Perryman

  • phantazm11
    • October 16, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    • #8

    Hipshot...man, I just hope I have enough time to pull this off!

  • Hipshot
    • October 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
    • #9
    Quote from phantazm11

    Hipshot...man, I just hope I have enough time to pull this off!

    Just make the map small enough =)

  • kaffeewunder
    • October 25, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    • #10

    no no, he should just pullout some footage. :F ... donkey should do this aswell... !B>

  • phantazm11
    • October 26, 2014 at 3:51 PM
    • #11

    I don't know about footage, but I have a couple of quick screenshots. I think I finally have the layout nailed down, so now the real fun begins!



  • Sprony
    • October 26, 2014 at 3:54 PM
    • #12

    Phantastic

  • pat h
    • October 30, 2014 at 2:18 AM
    • #13

    looks very cool, phant. i think it's neat that you are balancing the very powerful centralized high post with the vulnerability of tricky jumps and exposed staircases.

  • phantazm11
    • November 8, 2014 at 8:17 PM
    • #14

    I have finally finished enough textures to texture an entire hallway! Ok, I have more than that done, but this is one of the more finished areas. WIP of course.


  • Hipshot
    • November 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM
    • #15

    Nice textures, show us more!


    Now.

  • phantazm11
    • November 9, 2014 at 5:34 AM
    • #16

    Thanks!


    All in good time buddy

  • pat h
    • November 11, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • #17

    cool, nice textures! i would say lighting looks a bit overly yellow though.

  • fKd
    • November 11, 2014 at 7:39 AM
    • #18

    loving the textures Phant, cant wait to see the map!

  • phantazm11
    • November 11, 2014 at 7:04 PM
    • #19

    Thanks a lot guys. I agree with you about the yellow light Pat. I need to add some variation there for sure!

  • g0th
    • November 12, 2014 at 10:22 AM
    • #20

    nice lightning and textures. Looking forward to see more

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™