1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Advice about theoretical matters (Cs Go mapping)

  • laminutederire
  • October 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM
  • Spherix
    • October 23, 2014 at 9:59 AM
    • #21
    Quote from laminutederire

    Hey, By the way, I know it doesn't have anything to do with anything else, but does anyone know if it would be possible to convert textures from another software to textures for hammer?

    Yes. Create textures for the source engine using VTFEdit, you'll have to look into exporting textures from other sources via Google or so.

  • laminutederire
    • October 23, 2014 at 12:03 PM
    • #22

    I meant textures in other software, for example I've done textures in maxwell and blender but the requirements for vtf and those textures aren't the same, I was just wondering in order to save some time getting all of those back, because I admit it misses joy in the basic textures

  • laminutederire
    • October 24, 2014 at 12:08 AM
    • #23

    But frankly that's the least of my concerns, I cannot seem to optimize my current map, it might be too weird to do so perhaps!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™