1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] de_bermuda

  • 'RZL
  • July 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 'RZL
    • July 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    • #1

    I finally managed to release de_bermuda in the workshop officially. I hope it plays and looks well for you guys. I already got quite some feedback on reddit and I would also love to hear some of yours.


    I hope you'll like it and maybe give it a subscribe and a thumbs up in the workshop.


    ---


    A competetive bomb defusal map set on one of the bermuda islands.

    ---

    On an Island, deep in the bermuda triangle, a conflict is arising!

    Italian seperatists have occupied an old english settlement and transformed it into their headquarter to pursue their evil goals.

    They have to be stopped!

    ---


    [Blocked Image: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/921268572059836093/BC69FE8D44ECBB2E0E0686160274E78C8FB6238E/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/921268572059835741/D729624A107DF5931B849B8C80DA7AA10B4CCA53/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/921268572059836242/217D20B0B24ACB32167563D249E5414C65C9E90B/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/921268572059835315/4D0FBC61B6B0BFB82769C7396A548FCE5BEE99FC/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/921268572059835455/AAA9C247F708A773F6B4959BA2365A5E9FFE9C4C/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/921268572059835600/E5532B012708EAC79E530C62973BEFDD27ADB060/637x358.resizedimage]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/921268572060001846/0CBDDC5ECA5F16EB8953565E35E89AA3AE5584AA/637x358.resizedimage]


    ---

    Special thanks to:

    Ginkgo Gaming
    Mapcore.org
    BBkxrvnm
    Vahagn
    Capsl9ck
    Vollmilch


    I love you guys!

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • July 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    • #2

    Looking good, sir! I've added this to the MapCore CS:GO collection on Steam

  • FMPONE
    • July 25, 2013 at 3:29 PM
    • #3

    Indeed, good work A lot of hype on reddit about this one. Keep it up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™