1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

  • Marcos
  • November 25, 2004 at 12:11 PM
  • dissonance
    • September 4, 2006 at 9:47 PM
    • #2,681

    the green fog throws me off.

    other than that, looks great.

  • ⌐■_■
    • September 7, 2006 at 2:22 PM
    • #2,682

    [Blocked Image: http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5285/ubcspass0000qx9.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/6269/ubcspass0001zy9.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/4179/ubcspass0002ty9.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3062/ubcspass0004dh7.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/7739/ubcspass0006yi0.th.jpg]

    Some screens of a small map I'm currently working on, since my graphixcard doesn't allow me to do large maps. Having pretty much fun with it.

  • Dennispls
    • September 7, 2006 at 3:19 PM
    • #2,683

    I miss your photos in the map

  • twiz
    • September 7, 2006 at 4:25 PM
    • #2,684

    Thought it was time to post a screenshot

    This is the first level for the mini-mod we're workin on... Kabelen is workin on level 2, I'll throw a screenshot of that in here too

    [Blocked Image: http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/426639/original/tunneltest20001.jpg]

    Still needs some more props... The upcoming screenshots will be more hopefully

    I'm going to try to have something new tonight..

    Kabelen's map, level 2

    [Blocked Image: http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/876/sewerparticlesbj2.jpg]

  • SnipaMasta
    • September 7, 2006 at 5:47 PM
    • #2,685
    Quote from Meotwister

    I'm not sure its a map par se, but a container to show off a new set of foliage props/textures. or maybe not idk.

    Well, I'm aware of that - I meant whether it was in the HL1 engine or Hl2.

  • Meotwister
    • September 8, 2006 at 7:58 PM
    • #2,686

    I'd have to say hl2...

    killertomato.. no portraits of yourself? *gasp*

    lookin good.

  • tomdon
    • September 18, 2006 at 9:45 PM
    • #2,687

    [Blocked Image: http://tomdon.net/images/town0003.jpg]

    Still working on models for this.

  • hessi
    • September 18, 2006 at 10:04 PM
    • #2,688

    you got a really good tree modelling artist there

    i like it! for a war scenario its a bit too clean an that parc wall is a bit undetailed. overall it looks quite neat

  • PhilipK
    • September 18, 2006 at 10:49 PM
    • #2,689

    oh yeah, gotta love those trees and bushes. damn nice.

  • Bic-B@ll
    • September 18, 2006 at 11:28 PM
    • #2,690

    that looks awesome, i love the textures on those tbuildigns. i can see through the roof on the left building though

    the right building part with the flag looks a bit too square, it would look nice if you took the trim and made the top extend out to give it a bit of an angle

  • Waldo
    • September 19, 2006 at 12:27 AM
    • #2,691

    Someone say trees? Not as detailed as tomdon's pictures - more a quantity over quality type display...

    [Blocked Image: http://www.fsl.orst.edu/lemma/gnnviz/i…layer_model.jpg]

    This is from a "sim" of an area in NW Oregon (Blue Mountains / Wallowa-Whitman area) I'm working on. Approximate level area is 20x20 km, tree placement based on data sets of estimated tree coverage.

    Project page at http://www.fsl.orst.edu/lemma/gnnviz

  • skdr
    • September 19, 2006 at 12:47 AM
    • #2,692

    Torque?

  • von*ferret
    • September 19, 2006 at 1:33 AM
    • #2,693

    I miss oregon!

  • Tarky
    • September 19, 2006 at 2:33 AM
    • #2,694

    I don't miss torque!

  • von*ferret
    • September 19, 2006 at 4:37 AM
    • #2,695

    if I'm not mistakened, http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6437

  • Campaignjunkie
    • September 19, 2006 at 4:48 AM
    • #2,696

    Uhh it says "Torque" in the screenshot... if I'm not mistaken.

  • von*ferret
    • September 19, 2006 at 5:18 AM
    • #2,697

    then I'm a dumbass

  • Waldo
    • September 19, 2006 at 5:44 AM
    • #2,698
    Quote from skdr

    Torque?

    Yea - i'm moving to Multiverse at some point though. I'm not so happy with Torque in some ways.

  • von*ferret
    • September 19, 2006 at 6:44 AM
    • #2,699

    They gave away the torque engine to like 8 people at my school last year. I opted for a full version of max8 instead

    waldo finish your book. I petitioned the school to use it as a text book!

  • Bic-B@ll
    • September 19, 2006 at 7:03 AM
    • #2,700

    sounds reasonable considering you havent even read the back yet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™