1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

  • Marcos
  • November 25, 2004 at 12:11 PM
  • ⌐■_■
    • August 30, 2006 at 12:15 PM
    • #2,641

    yeah, awesome stuff! Looks like betatesting it looks fun too

  • Dodger
    • August 30, 2006 at 6:37 PM
    • #2,642

    Latest update on de_hogsatra..

    what's new? Some stuff..

    For example i have built the citadel wall between two block houses wich makes it look really sci-fictioned and interesting.

    What's more? I update the map with some cool props and made it bigger in size.

    Here is the screenshots.. more to come the next week or so..

    [Blocked Image: http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/639/0010015wp5.jpg]

  • hessi
    • August 30, 2006 at 7:09 PM
    • #2,643

    wtf @ tree in the middle! 60° ?!?!!!

    did you use prop_details or why is it that extremly rotated?

  • General Vivi
    • August 30, 2006 at 7:36 PM
    • #2,644

    go away nexus

  • Polaris
    • August 30, 2006 at 7:57 PM
    • #2,645

    Nexus, I thought it was a CS:S map

  • Dodger
    • August 30, 2006 at 8:02 PM
    • #2,646
    Quote from hessi

    wtf @ tree in the middle! 60° ?!?!!!did you use prop_details or why is it that extremly rotated?

    no it's not but it's a model from the model list

  • SnipaMasta
    • August 30, 2006 at 9:23 PM
    • #2,647

    Why is there a big Combine door plonked right in the middle of the scene?

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • August 30, 2006 at 9:23 PM
    • #2,648

    You can't rotate a model in Source?

  • Nazul
    • August 30, 2006 at 9:37 PM
    • #2,649

    euhm , you made it worse.. WAY worse

    but i guess that's the point in showing stuff , CRITICSZ

  • hamst3r
    • August 31, 2006 at 12:23 AM
    • #2,650

    Awesome work defrag~

  • SnipaMasta
    • August 31, 2006 at 3:34 AM
    • #2,651

    Tom - am I missing a joke or are you unaware you can rotate models in Source?

  • Fletch
    • August 31, 2006 at 4:31 AM
    • #2,652
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    You can't rotate a model in Source?

    I was about to say "hit the space bar a few times until the rotate widget came up" before I realized what I was saying. Feckin' Unreal hotkeys have taken me over.

  • von*ferret
    • August 31, 2006 at 6:02 AM
    • #2,653

    he has an unreal bias

  • Tequila
    • August 31, 2006 at 2:59 PM
    • #2,654

    Regardless of being a terrorist or a counter-terrorist, as a human I'd be more worried about intergalatic, interdimensional fascists harvesting dear Earth.

    So yeah, the Combine wall looks slightly out-of-place.

  • ElecHeadMatt
    • September 3, 2006 at 5:34 AM
    • #2,655

    Hey. Here's a few shots of a deathmatch map I'm finishing up. I'm trying to have it out the door by the end of the weekend.

    [Blocked Image: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9341/enzo009jy1.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5598/enzo005vq7.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3479/enzo008ga1.th.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7279/enzo003jy9.th.jpg]

    Any suggestions are completely welcome. I'm still not done tweaking it.

  • Polaris
    • September 3, 2006 at 6:16 AM
    • #2,656

    ElecHeadMatt, looks good from what I can see of it, but how about some bigger screens?

    Defrag, show us 2fort or I will drown a dozen kittens. And just to show I'm serious I'm gonna go ahead and drown the first one anyway.

  • ctswin
    • September 3, 2006 at 11:07 AM
    • #2,657

    click the thumbnails for big screens

  • Polaris
    • September 3, 2006 at 12:00 PM
    • #2,658

    I know but they're still too small.

  • PhilipK
    • September 3, 2006 at 12:31 PM
    • #2,659

    Ah looks great.

    I especially like the third pic and how nice the spec works there on the concrete floor.

    I like the lighting a lot as well.

  • FrieChamp
    • September 3, 2006 at 12:47 PM
    • #2,660

    Yep looks promising!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 12 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™