1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

tf2 h4x.

  • KungFuSquirrel
  • March 19, 2008 at 3:43 AM
  • KungFuSquirrel
    • March 19, 2008 at 3:43 AM
    • #1

    I have a map prototype I'm working on that absolutely requires a >3 capture limit for flags... unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be exposed anywhere. I just need 4

    Is there a hidden property somewhere or a .cfg setup I can include with the file?

  • e-freak
    • March 19, 2008 at 9:42 AM
    • #2

    i think you have to set it as a console command via trigger?

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • June 7, 2008 at 4:02 AM
    • #3

    I found the answer - in a [mapname].cfg file, setting "tf_flag_caps_per_round 0" ensures no capture limit.

    Along similar lines, is there a good way to disable flag capture team points? I'm trying to set something up that only awards a team a point upon winning a round, but right now every flag cap is adding to the total. I'm hoping there's maybe a tf_flag_points_per_capture setting but not holding my breath. Trying to hack it with a game_score also didn't seem to work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™