1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Netuser

Posts by Netuser

  • My new cs:go map HideAndSeek - Actina !

    • Netuser
    • November 30, 2021 at 8:44 PM

    Hi, thank you for feedback! I know that FPS are not great, but I think that for a HideAndSeek map they are fine. I tried my best to optimize it, but it's very hard with this type of map.

  • My new cs:go map HideAndSeek - Actina !

    • Netuser
    • November 30, 2021 at 1:18 PM

    Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask you what do you think about my new map link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2664177708

    Map trailer: https://youtu.be/AzKY5gT8gKo

    I would be very grateful for any feedback from you!! ❤️

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™