1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

My new cs:go map HideAndSeek - Actina !

  • Netuser
  • November 30, 2021 at 1:18 PM
  • Netuser
    • November 30, 2021 at 1:18 PM
    • #1

    Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask you what do you think about my new map link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2664177708

    Map trailer: https://youtu.be/AzKY5gT8gKo

    I would be very grateful for any feedback from you!! ❤️

  • Epic
    • November 30, 2021 at 7:46 PM
    • #2

    Map is awesome! Looks amazing! Some FPS issues here and there however for hide and seek I think its wonderful! well done!

  • Netuser
    • November 30, 2021 at 8:44 PM
    • #3

    Hi, thank you for feedback! I know that FPS are not great, but I think that for a HideAndSeek map they are fine. I tried my best to optimize it, but it's very hard with this type of map.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™