1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. gordonfeetman

Posts by gordonfeetman

  • Discontinued bc shitty map

    • gordonfeetman
    • July 6, 2019 at 8:18 PM
    Quote from Ynel

    4 hours ago, Ynel said: Very small. Please try making it MUCH bigger

    I'm very aware of that, I'm trying my best to make the map bigger!

  • Discontinued bc shitty map

    • gordonfeetman
    • July 6, 2019 at 2:20 PM

    The lighting of the map is pretty dark right now, I'm gonna try to fix that. In the mean time I added A site although it be a bit too close to the rest of the map, I think we'll have to see if it needs to be shifted although it will mostly need to get shifted. I also added a bit more on the T side of the map. My goal for the next update is to improve A site and the T side of the map, and of course improve the lighting. Next goal will be to add B site!

  • Discontinued bc shitty map

    • gordonfeetman
    • July 4, 2019 at 2:31 PM

    I just made some changes to mid after doing a bit of playtesting with the same old friend of mine, here's some screenshot for the people interested:

    https://imgur.com/a/O72PzW1

    I added just a few props, added T spawn, made mid bigger and made the bit sticking out at mid a bit smaller and added a diagonal wall to it :D

  • Discontinued bc shitty map

    • gordonfeetman
    • July 3, 2019 at 6:29 AM

    After coming back to CS:GO after a really long time I decided to begin mapping again,

    I heard about this contest from an old friend of mine so here I am.

    I'm probably not gonna make it really far but I'll try anyway, I've got plenty of time!

    So far I haven't really done a lot of the layout yet, but here's mid: https://imgur.com/a/2btND1o


    I guess this means if anyone's interested in helping out or playtesting feel free to leave a reply on this thread!

    I still don't really know what I wanna do with this map, but time will have to tell..


    Edit: If anybody would like to try out the map you could go to this link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1790217496

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™