1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. sibulo

Posts by sibulo

  • Contest Finalists have been declared!

    • sibulo
    • December 11, 2017 at 12:03 AM

    Great quality content in some of this maps. We could have an awesome new operation with finalist+de_grind+de_subzero. I'll be waiting for the playtest on the 18th, and keep us informed about the updates, finalists!

  • Abbey

    • sibulo
    • November 29, 2017 at 11:29 PM

    Beautiful map. Congratulations

  • [RELEASED] - Studio

    • sibulo
    • November 29, 2017 at 11:26 PM

    I couldn't test it with friends, but I can't wait for it. I really enjoy the map, it has really good quality, and also love the amount of diversity and colour that has. I'm not sure about the difficulty of retakes. How long is the rotation in seconds? Because it seemed too long for me to go from a to b

  • Kaizen

    • sibulo
    • November 28, 2017 at 10:32 AM

    I didn't play the original, but reminds me a lot to the custom map placed in tokio for LFD2. What worries me is the visibility of the CT models, which are darker. Congratulations for your work over all.

  • [WIP] de_biome

    • sibulo
    • November 28, 2017 at 10:29 AM

    One of my favourites. Congratz on your work!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™