1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Pancakesandsyrup123

Posts by Pancakesandsyrup123

  • (Answered) [HAMMER 2017] How do I INSTALL and USE Propper??

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • September 28, 2017 at 8:56 PM

    NOTE: I no longer need help with this issue, thanks to Radix for helping out :)

    Hi! Thanks a lot for your attention. I'm looking for anyone who are willing to help me with this issue: I am currently making a map for csgo and I've hit the T-junction limit (Basicly the amount of func_detail brushes that are touching world brushes), and it seems that the only 'good' sollution is to convert some func_detail brushes into Props using something called "Propper" This badboy: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Propper

    However I really can't find any good tutorials or guides on how to install, and also use propper. Even worse is that apparently for csgo it's a bit different, but noone I've found has really touched upon this. The good tutorials I find are for the outdated version, which doesn't work, and the tutorials for the newer version don't make sense..

    - Note that I am not really an expert when it comes files and stuff, I have also never used "propper" - Also, could it be because I got csgo installed on my E: disk? Anyway:

    Now if someone would be so kind and explain to me with an easy to understand guide on how to propperly install "Propper" to csgo sdk, and preferably also a section on how to convert func_details into props using it, that would really make my day :) Thanks again.

    And in case you're wondering, I'm also entered in the MapCore mapping contest of 2017 for csgo, so this would really help a lot!

  • [CS:GO] De_Grind

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • September 12, 2017 at 2:50 PM

    This looks amazing! Nice job!

  • [WiP] de_village (placeholder name)

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • September 10, 2017 at 2:54 AM

    Hi! Could you perhaps post some screenshots of your project so we can see and maybe give feedback and thoughts on your map? Your description is giving good vibes!

  • WIP de_valiance

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • September 10, 2017 at 2:47 AM

    Looks good!

  • [WIP] cs_cult

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • September 10, 2017 at 2:46 AM

    Really cool idea!

  • CS:GO SDK - Reflective Textures/Brushes

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • September 9, 2017 at 7:13 PM

    Mamorex Thanks a lot, I think that will come in handy :)

  • CS:GO SDK - Reflective Textures/Brushes

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • September 6, 2017 at 3:02 PM

    leplubodeslapin wold you mind if I copied the values from your vmt? Thanks a lot for your comment, I think you saved some people a lot of work :)

  • [WIP] de_schloss

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • August 23, 2017 at 5:20 PM

    Yes, this seems like it's worth continuing on! I mean, you've made half a map already, why not finish the other half. If you feel like you need to proritize other things, then I suggest you keep this project as a "whenever I got time" kinda project. I hope you decide to finish this, looks awesome. Have fun mapping! :)

  • de_scepter

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • August 18, 2017 at 5:55 PM

    This is amazing work, especially for it to be your first map in cs:go, or actually in any source game ever. I sincerely wish the best of luck to you, hope you win, or atleast get to top5!! :)

  • [RELEASED] Deserted

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • August 18, 2017 at 5:47 PM

    Hi! I'm Pancakesandsyrup and this is my submission to the MapCore CSGO Mapping Contest of 2017 with de_deserted

    Download (STEAM):

    >[WARNING!] PLAY WITH LOWER SHADER DETAIL<

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1216004443

    >[WARNING!] PLAY WITH LOWER SHADER DETAIL< -> this is due to a current bug that makes certain textures disappear. (I'm trying to fix it)

    Plot An unknown terrorist organization is fighting the government, but the FBI is after them. However, secret information about the organization is located at the 'dead' Zealous mall, and the terrorist group is heading there to destroy the evidence. The FBI is predicting their arrival, and will be waiting for them there. What's to come is an epic battle!


  • Mapcore's CS:GO Mapping Contest 2017

    • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • August 18, 2017 at 5:40 PM

    Good luck to everyone!! I wish you the best of luck! :D:D

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™