1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cannondorf

Posts by Cannondorf

  • [WIP] de_bridge

    • Cannondorf
    • July 30, 2017 at 4:18 PM

    Thanks Fizzy, I'll just do that now! And thank you for the positive feedback, I'm learning things already =)

  • [WIP] de_bridge

    • Cannondorf
    • July 29, 2017 at 7:56 PM

    A map that tells the story of the second team of terrorists sent to de_nuke, but were cut off on-route by a collapsed bridge. The layout is an amalgamation of maps I have played and enjoyed, but also has original ideas injected into it. The main feature of the map, as the name suggests, is the bridge running from one side of the map to the other. While providing a fast rotation for both T's and CT's, it is highly exposed, and brings interesting game-play elements into any match.

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=796139918

    I don't really expect to go far in this competition, but I thought I'd enter. This is only my second attempt at map creation (We don't talk about the first one *shudders*) but I am keen to improve and I see this competition as a chance to receive feedback from more experienced mappers.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™