1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Macolik

Posts by Macolik

  • The random model thread!

    • Macolik
    • October 2, 2016 at 6:13 PM

    Been working on a jetpack just for fun.

    Kind of has the face of a bunny or a bird but i'm not quite sure if that's bad yet :P

  • Kaan Cakir - 3D artist / Generalist

    • Macolik
    • September 22, 2016 at 8:21 AM

    Hi everyone,

    I'm an architect who is trying to switch industries and i was hoping you guys could help me with my Portfolio. Any sort of feedback would be very helpful.

    With some exceptions, this portfolio is filled with ww2 assets, as I haven't had the chance to work in any other theme yet :/ But I'm planning to add more generic assets i did over the years (buildings, props, etc).

    I know i should probably go for a specific role in this industry, but I was always very interested in other departments as well.

    link:

    https://kaanc.com/

  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • Macolik
    • September 22, 2016 at 8:10 AM

    Hello everyone,

    a friend suggested this community to me so i decided to sign up. I'm a 3d artist / Generalist / hobbyist from Germany and I'm hoping to get some feedback in here :)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™