1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. gz.

Posts by gz.

  • Aerospace (Alpha)

    • gz.
    • September 2, 2017 at 3:09 PM
    Quote from fewseb

    9 hours ago, fewseb said: Hey noodle, I took a look at your map and its looking great, I just have a few (non game play) suggestions for you to consider.

    First off, im glad you already had a kv file going with this map, most people dont think about that until their map is basically done. I like your pick of the professionals as the T models, they go well with this maps theme. Im not sure if the jets you can see in t-spawn are supposed to be their jets or the cts, but either way I think it would be neat to have either some sort of parachute-type prop in t-spawn to imply how they actually got into the cargo bay. Maybe even some sort of hook would be there.

    I think your pick of the fbi as the ct models is definitely a good choice, im not sure if you intended it to be as though they were already on the air craft or not as security, but if you are still open to suggestions, I might suggest changing ct models to the SAS, having the sky light window in ct spawn be broken and have a helicopter or a jet flying off with cables attached to it, this would imply the air liner had no security on board and instead the SAS (or even the FBI) preformed a daring in air jump to the top of the plane.

    Anyway these are all just small story elements I wanted to suggest, keep up the good work.

    yay :D I made the kv file really early on and I'm happy someone noticed. thank you

  • [CS:GO] de_work (WIP)

    • gz.
    • June 4, 2017 at 3:21 AM

    New update! Lots of semi-Final detailing at T spawn; Major layout changes at A and the A to mid connector, Clipping Fixes, others that I cant remember.

  • [CS:GO] de_work (WIP)

    • gz.
    • June 1, 2017 at 7:58 PM
    Quote from ItzOmega

    7 hours ago, ItzOmega said: It looks nice so far!

    Thanks, do you have anything that you think would make the map better?

  • [CS:GO] de_work (WIP)

    • gz.
    • June 1, 2017 at 12:48 AM

    Hi Mapcore!

    I am trying to get as much feedback as I can for my first defusal map.

    Workshop

    My profile

    Picture Album

    Bugtracker

    Overview


    Thank you for your time!

  • [CSGO] [RESOLVED] Does anyone else have this problem?

    • gz.
    • September 20, 2016 at 8:11 PM
    Quote from catfood

    7 hours ago, catfood said: This could occur when you deleted a brush or entity and then used undo (ctrl+z). should be fixed after restarting hammer

    Yeah, I restarted my PC and it seemed to work, I just forgot to come back here and say that

    Thanks everyone for helping :)

  • [CSGO] [RESOLVED] Does anyone else have this problem?

    • gz.
    • September 19, 2016 at 11:03 PM
    Quote from LizardPL

    2 hours ago, LizardPL said: This is typical for hammer. I sometimes have weird issues like texture scale going extremely low.

    Wait, you have the same issues as me when you change the texture scale?

    Quote from grapen

    2 hours ago, grapen said: Never seen this actually. I've clocked thousands of hours in hammer.

    Yeah its really annoying because its inconsistent

  • [CSGO] [RESOLVED] Does anyone else have this problem?

    • gz.
    • September 19, 2016 at 8:29 PM
    Quote from Terri

    2 minutes ago, Terri said: I can't get this to repeat on my machine, maybe there is a problem that is related to the brush?

    I think the problem might be because I disabled texture lock when using overlays to try to get them to align, I don't know.[Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/91d193ddfb508973f233714061a590d3.jpg]

  • [CSGO] [RESOLVED] Does anyone else have this problem?

    • gz.
    • September 19, 2016 at 8:20 PM
    Quote from LizardPL

    Just now, LizardPL said: This is typical for hammer. I sometimes have weird issues like texture scale going extremely low.

    My texture scale isnt edited, just the position was changed

    Another gif

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/6166a01507050cf6a37ac28922742571.gif]

  • [CSGO] [RESOLVED] Does anyone else have this problem?

    • gz.
    • September 19, 2016 at 8:18 PM
    Quote from rosk

    2 minutes ago, rosk said: Never had this problem, does it occur even with the texture not selected?

    (plus move your manifest)

    Yes it does happen without it selected, its also really inconsistent

  • [CSGO] [RESOLVED] Does anyone else have this problem?

    • gz.
    • September 19, 2016 at 8:13 PM
    Quote from Terri

    Just now, Terri said: You high?

    ? Look when I get close, the texture changes position. If you want a better gif i'll provide

  • [CSGO] [RESOLVED] Does anyone else have this problem?

    • gz.
    • September 19, 2016 at 8:04 PM

    This just started today and it's getting really annoying, anyone know a fix? Restarting hammer doesn't work, and this also happend in another map of mine, but it wasn't a real problem

    Edit: if you cant see whats wrong, look at the texture when I get close, it changes position. (The texture is fine when the map is compiled, but is hard to work with in hammer)

    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/ea9cadb35e388421fbec36a372fe2669.gif]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™