1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Crafty

Posts by Crafty

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

    • Crafty
    • July 5, 2016 at 8:12 PM
    Quote from NATO

    On 04/07/2016 at 2:54 PM, NATO said: Also I REALLY need to get around to getting more than 8GB ram

    This. Doing this made me realize how pitifully inadequate 8GB is for developing anything with UE4.

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 2 Submissions

    • Crafty
    • July 4, 2016 at 8:48 PM
    • Name: Baxter Broderick
    • Nick: Crafty
    • Map name: DM-Quay
    • “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).
    • Download: https://mega.nz/#!zwlTEJ7C!a6D…cltJjre-JVLfCRQhttps://mega.nz/#!qwdATbLT!Ui6…6cC8nMvZnUYBUaQ

    [Blocked Image: http://i63.tinypic.com/wioy80.png]PS: Due to editor troubles I was unable to build the lighting.

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

    • Crafty
    • July 4, 2016 at 8:18 PM

    Also missed deadline sadly. I had to reinstall the editor because it was crashing during cooking.

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • Crafty
    • May 16, 2016 at 9:42 PM

    Updated as soon as I read my e-mail but unfortunately packaging it took ages. Ohwell

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

    • Crafty
    • April 8, 2016 at 9:30 PM

    The assets freezing the editor is a big problem that they need to address if possible. The first time the editor opens is always slow, so you should give it a few tries first. Running it from an SSD helps obviously

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

    • Crafty
    • April 8, 2016 at 8:36 PM

    I submitted a basic shell prototype. I assume I am free to amend the download link with updated versions?

  • Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Phase 1 Submissions

    • Crafty
    • April 8, 2016 at 8:26 PM

    Name: Baxter Broderick

    Nick: Crafty

    Map: DM-Quay

    DL: .

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/RYsYRH5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/wQQg03W.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/vgpYaDC.jpg]

    The goal theme is a jetty/dock leading into a kind of hanging garden with flowers, plants and trees.

    “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”

    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    DL (updated 20/05/16): https://mega.nz/#!D8MRUDbb!Qg5…1gJMNgX8kb6SlhM

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™