1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. · V I S I O N S ·

Posts by · V I S I O N S ·

  • High Res 2048 Space Skybox (Source/VTF)

    • · V I S I O N S ·
    • February 9, 2016 at 5:39 PM
    Quote from leplubodeslapin

    paintdotnet ftw !! :cool:


    What game is it for ?? csgo ?

    One more in the Paint.NET army :XD:

    Yes i use it for CS:GO.

  • High Res 2048 Space Skybox (Source/VTF)

    • · V I S I O N S ·
    • February 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM

    General Information

    At the moment I am working on a map for CS:GO, based on the theme Spacestation, for this reason i created this skybox.

    Since there are so few skyboxes of this type, I wanted to share it with you. So feel free to use it, however pls place a link or give credits to me.

    Detail

    • Resolution 2048 x 2048
    • Format VTF
    • Filesize 96MB
    • Created with Paint.NET (Yea i know it is unusual :D)
    • Imported with VTFEdit

    MEGA Download


  • References Thread

    • · V I S I O N S ·
    • February 8, 2016 at 6:52 PM

    Click on the picture to get to the creator. Btw i always look on DeviantArt to get my inspiration.

    [Blocked Image: http://orig11.deviantart.net/c262/f/2014/055/5/c/oberon_lower_levels_by_fish032-d77sr67.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™