1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

High Res 2048 Space Skybox (Source/VTF)

  • · V I S I O N S ·
  • February 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM
  • · V I S I O N S ·
    • February 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM
    • #1

    General Information

    At the moment I am working on a map for CS:GO, based on the theme Spacestation, for this reason i created this skybox.

    Since there are so few skyboxes of this type, I wanted to share it with you. So feel free to use it, however pls place a link or give credits to me.

    Detail

    • Resolution 2048 x 2048
    • Format VTF
    • Filesize 96MB
    • Created with Paint.NET (Yea i know it is unusual :D)
    • Imported with VTFEdit

    MEGA Download


  • leplubodeslapin
    • February 9, 2016 at 3:08 PM
    • #2

    paintdotnet ftw !! :cool:


    What game is it for ?? csgo ?

  • · V I S I O N S ·
    • February 9, 2016 at 5:39 PM
    • #3
    Quote from leplubodeslapin

    paintdotnet ftw !! :cool:


    What game is it for ?? csgo ?

    One more in the Paint.NET army :XD:

    Yes i use it for CS:GO.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™