1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Robinate

Posts by Robinate

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Robinate
    • January 8, 2016 at 7:23 PM

    I just tried the version I uploaded to dropbox and it works fine. Any idea what else might have caused it to crash for you, but not for me?

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Robinate
    • January 8, 2016 at 2:43 PM

    No, I haven't done anything like that. I'm confused by the map not working because it worked for me on a fresh CS:GO install.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Robinate
    • January 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM

    Hi, I noticed that my map couldn't be tested yesterday. Is there anything I can do at this point? The map works fine for me, even on a fresh install, so I don't see where the problem could be.

  • [WIP] de_deposit

    • Robinate
    • January 5, 2016 at 1:05 PM

    Skylights are a really good idea! Not only would they improve the gameplay, but they would also spice up the lighting a bit. I'm not sure how to best implement them yet, but I'll find a way. Thanks for the idea!

  • [WIP] de_deposit

    • Robinate
    • January 5, 2016 at 12:40 PM

    The map is fully enclosed, but I've props in positions that allow you to throw nades around corners. I am still looking for more positions to place air ducts through which you could throw grenades.

  • [WIP] de_deposit

    • Robinate
    • January 5, 2016 at 11:01 AM

    Hey MapCore!

    I've been working on this map for quite a while now (planning, mostly, started in hammer about 2 weeks ago).

    The map takes place in a large bank building deep in a German city. The Terrorists are trying to access the vault through the floor of the conference building above, or trying to blow open the gold transport vans waiting in the loading dock. Counter-Terrorists spawn in the loading area.

    Images can be viewed on the Workshop page below:

    de_deposit

    Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • Robinate
    • January 5, 2016 at 10:55 AM

    Hey MapCore community!

    My name is Robin and I've been mapping for source for quite some time now, but nothing I have made has seen the light of day yet. I am currently working on a CS:GO map, de_deposit, on which I will probably be doing a test run very soon!

    I am also in the planning phase of another project, but I'm not yet ready to reveal anything.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™