1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duke_of_Dust

Posts by Duke_of_Dust

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Duke_of_Dust
    • April 7, 2016 at 3:10 AM

    Just a causal project that I've been working on and would love to get some feedback for the mapcore people.

  • [WIP] De_hillside (Working name)

    • Duke_of_Dust
    • April 5, 2016 at 2:52 AM

    Sorry for the delay I've had a few personal and work issues to deal with but I'm back. I have tried to address the lighting issues in the 10 or so minutes I've spent on my map but I have not yet properly fixed them

    I will also post the map to the workshop when I get home.

  • [WIP] De_hillside (Working name)

    • Duke_of_Dust
    • March 20, 2016 at 9:19 AM

    This is a map that I have been working on for a long time now. I recently took a break from it to refresh my imagination and would like some input from you guys on what can be improved.

    Alot of the darkness in screenshots seems to have something to do my pc setting its nowhere near that bad in game. Although some there are some areas where it's slightly to dark.


    Workshop link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=543849581

    Workshop has screenshots with better lighting


    Spoiler Map pictures out dated

  • (WIP) De_Hillside Working name

    • Duke_of_Dust
    • October 30, 2015 at 2:26 AM

    Here are the rotation and pushing path

  • (WIP) De_Hillside Working name

    • Duke_of_Dust
    • October 29, 2015 at 11:17 AM

    Heres a better overview with a quick site and spawn point paint over

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Duke_of_Dust
    • October 29, 2015 at 9:09 AM
  • (WIP) De_Hillside Working name

    • Duke_of_Dust
    • October 29, 2015 at 8:34 AM

    Here are some screenshots of locations and overview of a map I've been working on its my first real map and I'am completely open to criticism.


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=543849581&searchtext=(WIP)+De_hillside

  • [CS:GO][WIP] de_yard

    • Duke_of_Dust
    • October 29, 2015 at 8:27 AM

    Looking good man keep up the good work.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™