1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] De_hillside (Working name)

  • Duke_of_Dust
  • March 20, 2016 at 9:19 AM
  • Duke_of_Dust
    • March 20, 2016 at 9:19 AM
    • #1

    This is a map that I have been working on for a long time now. I recently took a break from it to refresh my imagination and would like some input from you guys on what can be improved.

    Alot of the darkness in screenshots seems to have something to do my pc setting its nowhere near that bad in game. Although some there are some areas where it's slightly to dark.


    Workshop link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=543849581

    Workshop has screenshots with better lighting


    Spoiler Map pictures out dated

  • JSadones
    • March 20, 2016 at 12:36 PM
    • #2

    The lighting needs addressing ASAP, I'm even having problems looking at the images because it's so dark. Some places are pitch black? Maybe your brightness of CSGO is just low?
    Layout looks interesting , although I see a lot of long angles (the path from CT to B Site)

    Also you have a workshop link?

  • Mr E
    • March 23, 2016 at 8:27 PM
    • #3

    The layout looks great but the skybox and lightning makes it look dull.

  • Duke_of_Dust
    • April 5, 2016 at 2:52 AM
    • #4

    Sorry for the delay I've had a few personal and work issues to deal with but I'm back. I have tried to address the lighting issues in the 10 or so minutes I've spent on my map but I have not yet properly fixed them

    I will also post the map to the workshop when I get home.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™