1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. M33haN

Posts by M33haN

  • [WIP] de_poula

    • M33haN
    • July 29, 2015 at 7:42 PM

    Thanks for the feedback wylde. The box is on top of the static filing cabinet in the editor, but it is a prop_physics_multiplayer so I think it just falls off. I will try to tweak it so it stays on top. I have also just uploaded the newer version to the main workshop file so you should be able to test it now. There is a radar, but I have a feeling that is it off by a bit. I must have used the wrong coordinates. Any feedback would be appreciated and thanks for the encouragement! :)

  • [WIP] de_poula

    • M33haN
    • July 29, 2015 at 4:32 PM
    Quote from jackophant

    The whole map looks a little busy, and the theme is definitely confused. That yellow lighting under the bridge is way off as well.

    Unless the gameplay is perfect you might have some pretty expensive changes to make!Hi

    Hi, thanks alot for the feedback jackophant. This is my first map and I am not very experienced with level design, etc. , but I am learning. I have since updated the map to try to get a more uniform theme throughout. The setting is supposed to be based off Pula, a town in Croatia with a Venetian fort at the centre. Are there any parts in particular where you think it is too busy or not in line with the theme? Thx for any help :D

    A long/CT

    A site


    View from B house

    Connector

    Fountain


Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™