1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. spaly

Posts by spaly

  • de_Intelligence [WIP]

    • spaly
    • September 28, 2015 at 2:14 PM

    looks really nice, it kinda reminds me of a other map called de_neutron which is also set in some german facility :) Looking forward to updates

  • [CS:GO] de_mine *WIP*

    • spaly
    • August 6, 2015 at 12:48 PM
    Quote from jackophant

    Probably shrink the size of your lanes and open areas. Look how swamped that little CT is down on the left, or the T who's fallen off the map on the right.

    They layout looks OK (can't say for sure without testing), but your pathways should be about 128-192 units wide. I would suggest a comfortable 160 to begin with, and shrink/expand appropriately to create some variation.

    If you make this change, I think you'll find all your routes look super skinny and long (relatively speaking) and then you can find a more apt length for them.

    Try to keep your rotation time between bombsite to about 10-15 seconds, and while you can experiment with initial contact times, CTs want to get to each bombsite 1-3 seconds before the Ts depending on how favourable a spawn each team gets.

    thats really helpful, I am reworking the map right now to both have smarter connectors and a better size..

    greetings ^^

  • [CS:GO] de_mine *WIP*

    • spaly
    • August 4, 2015 at 12:58 PM

    push, give me Ideas for what to change ^^

  • [CS:GO] de_mine *WIP*

    • spaly
    • August 3, 2015 at 11:00 AM
    Quote from Psyrius

    I went in and took a look. I would recommend putting up some screenshots. But I took one for you: http://i.imgur.com/6fCFLaN.png

    Where is the bombsite?

    oh, thanks for this dude ^^

    Like I said, this post was like a place holder because I was tired yesterday, I will do a real showcase today

  • [CS:GO] de_mine *WIP*

    • spaly
    • August 2, 2015 at 8:52 PM

    Hey there,

    want to bring up my new started map de_mine

    Here is the workshop link, would be nice if I got some early feedback http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=492147156


    Some Screenshots:


    Layout: http://i.imgur.com/6fCFLaN.png


    I will expand this thread over time, this is just a quick place-holder ^^

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™