1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Neobi

Posts by Neobi

  • [CS:GO] Problem with ak47 finish

    • Neobi
    • February 19, 2015 at 12:30 AM

    Yes, this is weird...


    Anyway, I still published my finish on the workshop. Thank you for your help

  • [CS:GO] Problem with ak47 finish

    • Neobi
    • February 18, 2015 at 4:20 PM

    I just noticed that the black spots also appear on the classic version of the weapon, so I guess we can not do anything. Notice to creators AK47: Have you had this kind of problem? [Blocked Image: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/28653626ss.jpg]

  • [CS:GO] Problem with ak47 finish

    • Neobi
    • February 18, 2015 at 3:30 PM

    Thank you for your template. I just test it on photoshop, we note that on the side of the magazine, there are several areas that are colored, I don't understand why. Furthermore, the workhop, there again black spots that appear. I'm completely lost, how do you don't have these black spots? [Blocked Image: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/279993Sanstitre221.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/89526688d.jpg]

  • CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

    • Neobi
    • February 18, 2015 at 2:30 PM

    Hello everyone. I'm new here and I just ask for your help if you let me. I am trying to create a finish for ak47 but I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I import my .vtf in CS: GO Workshop, black spots appear as shown in the pictures. Yet there is no black on my finish and made on photoshop is perfect. Someone could explain me? Thank you in advance. (sorry for my english, i'm french)

  • [CS:GO] Problem with ak47 finish

    • Neobi
    • February 17, 2015 at 11:13 PM

    Sure,


    [Blocked Image: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/528779Sanstitre1cc.jpg]

  • [CS:GO] Problem with ak47 finish

    • Neobi
    • February 17, 2015 at 10:33 PM

    Hello everyone. I'm new here and I just ask for your help if you let me. I am trying to create a finish for ak47 but I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I import my .vtf in CS: GO Workshop, black spots appear as shown in the pictures. Yet there is no black on my finish and made on photoshop is perfect. Someone could explain me? Thank you in advance. (sorry for my english, i'm french [Blocked Image: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/176323Sanstitr0e.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/288604Sanstitre.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™