1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Pucho

Posts by Pucho

  • CS:GO de_untitled

    • Pucho
    • December 5, 2014 at 2:13 PM

    I might make the entries to A a little bit more convoluted to add interesting gameplay. I'm not sure if it'll make much sense in 3D though (in the radar it looks kind of silly, but in real-space it's a lot less 'blah'.


    I did shorten the path from CT to A and lengthened T to A. Also, per your feedback, I tweaked (and added) visual blocks so T's can get to B undetected.


    Thanks so much for the feedback!


    EDIT: I didnt get around to taking a new screenshot, but I'll post one soon.

  • CS:GO de_untitled

    • Pucho
    • December 4, 2014 at 5:05 PM

    My first post on this forum!


    I'm working on my first ever map, a classic defuse 5v5 for csgo. I'm focusing on layout only at this stage, and haven't even started looking at cover across the board.


    I was wondering if you have any feedback for whats there and/or suggestions for cover and such.


    One thing I'll point out, is that mid looks deceivingly flat in the overview (orthogonal views tend to do that ) There is a good amount of verticality there and some sightline blocks to narrow end-to-end view and make for some interesting gameplay. Screenshots in the workshop page show what mid looks like from either end.


    Thanks in advance!


    Here's the workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=347212713

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Pucho
    • November 27, 2014 at 2:55 PM

    Hi,


    I'm new here, so sorry for the idiotic questions in advance.


    I'm working on my first map, a classic defuse map, and am looking for a few people to playtest it. Bots have done as much as they could at this point. I have what i think is a decent/fun layout but I need to start adding cover and some elevation changes here and there. Anyway, I'll be putting up a suggested time, if anyone would like to help me out.


    Thanks in advance! Looking forwrd to chatting with you all and getting feedback!


    Pucho


    PS: Here's the link to the workshop in case anyone wants to check it out: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=347212713

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™