1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. morozov

Posts by morozov

  • de_manor (WIP name)

    • morozov
    • November 3, 2014 at 9:15 PM

    A small update.


    I choose the name of the map. What will advise?

    • Manor
    • San-Marino
    • Estate
    • Palazzo
    • Tenuta

    In fact, most of the time, I was working on the optimization. Because of optimization, I decided peremodelit some trees. I totally created a new collection of cypress. Just added some decorative elements (Antennas, pipes, etc.) Isen fully tower at A and corrected the path to A. Somewhere corrected lighting, where what is corrected ... [Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/25fdc/4q9z1b3dkAQ.jpg][Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/25fe5/1q8DrGi_xeQ.jpg][Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/25ff7/UKN0JouykbY.jpg][Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/26009/ymgqXZKTggc.jpg][Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/2602d/Y3thq-jV4YU.jpg][Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/26036/hFXwYyXNkZ0.jpg][Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/2601b/QF4ooPktuSQ.jpg][Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/26012/v1jq-ux4OEs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://cs617320.vk.me/v617320888/26048/Rrr8B4pDTao.jpg]Thanks for the support, my friends!

  • de_manor (WIP name)

    • morozov
    • October 14, 2014 at 5:22 AM

    A small update. [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616720/v616720888/15c8b/CR9te6-_U_8.jpg]Basically been improved optimization, corrected many errors, as well as using the feedback from the community.[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616720/v616720888/15c77/8VdPLqmMHkA.jpg]I have corrected some of the elements of the map.Was corrected in the input side passage from the base T. This place was completely changes. [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616720/v616720888/15c6d/wOr3UT1lEX0.jpg]

  • de_manor (WIP name)

    • morozov
    • October 5, 2014 at 8:39 PM

    Small update

    Basement of the still dark, gloomy. However, on this I work. I want to strike a balance between darkness and playability.

    Bombplace B
    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c625127/v625127888/4650/7JUPUN0QWcE.jpg]


    CT Spawn

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c625127/v625127888/4647/W9_Vj4SEFnM.jpg]


    Basement

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c625127/v625127888/4659/-s9lu-CCVJc.jpg]


    Сonnection (From A pass on B)

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c625127/v625127888/4662/EidlAmEY8yU.jpg]

    (From T spawn)

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c625127/v625127888/466b/iIRBumGn3ns.jpg]

    Soon there will be a beta version of the map in the workshop

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • morozov
    • October 5, 2014 at 12:58 PM

    Very cool!

  • de_manor (WIP name)

    • morozov
    • October 5, 2014 at 12:51 PM

    Radar (WIP)

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c625817/v625817888/4084/DLcABkkFarI.jpg]

  • de_manor (WIP name)

    • morozov
    • October 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM

    Small update


    Bomb place A

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c624924/v624924888/38f2/xshDU5W8jrM.jpg]


    Side

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c624924/v624924888/38fc/IcoH6iCx7tM.jpg]


    T Spawn

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c624924/v624924888/3906/f3vst4Cc2F4.jpg]


    Middle

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c624924/v624924888/3910/8trn7Sg1UpM.jpg]


    Soon I will plan to show map's overview (radar).

  • de_manor (WIP name)

    • morozov
    • September 19, 2014 at 5:13 PM

    Good day!

    Here's a topic to discuss my map. Above the map worked for about six months, in slow mode.

    I do not know what to call the card. Working title map "prodigy". However, the design and idea, you will see the mansion.

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c619422/v619422888/16d48/_7_naXgj9Kk.jpg]Here are a couple of new screenshots.[Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c619422/v619422888/16d5c/2Qg741eA5hI.jpg][Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c619422/v619422888/16db6/oOyGcOJa1QM.jpg][Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c619422/v619422888/16d84/kt8zxq1W9DA.jpg][Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c619422/v619422888/16d66/Cmnl9LG73FU.jpg][Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c7002/c618821/v618821888/11442/LVE_yyMsCmE.jpg]I hope for adequate feedback!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • morozov
    • August 25, 2014 at 9:10 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616220/v616220888/196cf/_o--xUcpDIQ.jpg]My first job. The map on the WIP stage. Here are the first screenshots.
    [Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616220/v616220888/1966b/cHtDqZ5agHE.jpg][Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616220/v616220888/19693/u5fzFB5IQSU.jpg][Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616220/v616220888/196a7/7cVD4FZjC6o.jpg][Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616220/v616220888/196b1/bD2cptqewQM.jpg][Blocked Image: https://pp.vk.me/c616220/v616220888/196c5/MDxhxlnwJsQ.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™