1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GustavBouvin

Posts by GustavBouvin

  • Need portfolio feedback! , Level Designer - Gustav Bouvin

    • GustavBouvin
    • April 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM

    Thank you very much. I have this weekend left to make small changes, polish up the portfolio and upload the rest of the content. I'll keep what both of you said in mind and get to work !

  • Need portfolio feedback! , Level Designer - Gustav Bouvin

    • GustavBouvin
    • April 19, 2013 at 7:10 PM

    Hi Guys!

    Heres a link to my portfolio : http://www.gustavbouvin.se/

    I'm a level design student from sweden. Graduating in a few weeks.

    I love level design and I'm about to start looking for an internship so I can take my career to the next level. If you have time for it I would be very greatful for any feedback I could get.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™