1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. UnknownPredator

Posts by UnknownPredator

  • [WIP] Half-Life 2: Dreaming

    • UnknownPredator
    • April 10, 2014 at 9:52 PM

    Great work as always, Love the 1st and last shot

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • UnknownPredator
    • April 5, 2014 at 4:50 AM

    I'm back! Bombsite A (Note: It's a wip)

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/579018555169591291/828827CC51635390B59034CF5D3FE54EEC482F9B/]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • UnknownPredator
    • April 5, 2014 at 4:49 AM

    Hey, I think the idea of a "No Mid" map is good but it just hasn't been done correctly yet

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • UnknownPredator
    • April 5, 2014 at 4:46 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/579012943967145101/320A1190CD9FE38B6D008BDC0FBDBB6F66A3DE89/]Please excuse the ugly brick, haha

  • The Mapcore Open Source Initiative

    • UnknownPredator
    • March 27, 2014 at 1:40 AM

    I remember facepunch doing something like this a while ago, here's the thread if your curious

    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1272621

  • The Mapcore Open Source Initiative

    • UnknownPredator
    • March 26, 2014 at 10:10 PM

    Yes, I approve.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • UnknownPredator
    • March 18, 2014 at 6:59 PM

    Hey KrAk,

    Thanks! It's going to be a bomb defusal map, the picture is from A Long.

    Also the bunker is inhabited by British forces.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • UnknownPredator
    • March 15, 2014 at 11:18 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/t8aHELI.jpg]

    Making a new CSGO Map based on a Cold war era Russian bunker.

  • [CSGO] de_nugget

    • UnknownPredator
    • January 28, 2014 at 3:15 AM

    Wow! This looks amazing but I'd change the name though , Nugget sounds weird.

  • [CSGO] de_pakistan

    • UnknownPredator
    • January 24, 2014 at 5:09 PM

    Wow , this map looks stunning! I can almost guarantee you'll be in the newest operation for csgo.

  • [CS:GO] de_coldwater

    • UnknownPredator
    • January 21, 2014 at 10:26 PM

    It looks good , thank you for adding the mid to b connector

  • [CS:GO] Bagra

    • UnknownPredator
    • January 15, 2014 at 9:21 PM

    Those wooden stairs at mid look unfitting and ugly , maybe you could change them?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • UnknownPredator
    • January 11, 2014 at 5:33 AM

    Made some progress on my csgo map , here is an album

    http://imgur.com/a/U73BB#0

  • [CS:GO] Bagra

    • UnknownPredator
    • January 3, 2014 at 2:54 AM

    It looks great , I'll have to try this out later

  • [CS:GO] de_shade

    • UnknownPredator
    • December 23, 2013 at 4:59 AM

    That material for the railing is dev/dev_measurerails01

  • CSGO: de_rostok

    • UnknownPredator
    • December 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM

    It's looking good , thanks for the pictures

  • CSGO: de_rostok

    • UnknownPredator
    • December 2, 2013 at 8:23 PM

    Sweet , do you have any pictures of the changes?

  • CSGO: de_rostok

    • UnknownPredator
    • December 1, 2013 at 6:35 AM

    Hey , I played through for about 20 rounds. I felt like A Was cluttered visually but besides that it was good , I feel like the map needs some few changes. Here is an album with pictures describing the changes http://imgur.com/a/DE2b9

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • UnknownPredator
    • October 27, 2013 at 12:44 AM

    I agree with FMPONE and also those bricks that have "B" Sprayed on them should be changed as they don't look good

  • [CS:GO] de_safir (beta)

    • UnknownPredator
    • October 10, 2013 at 3:31 AM

    I found your map to be overall fun to play , I found CT and T Spawn's to be very uncompleted , Overuse of Mirage's brick texture. I see your map is inspired by mirage and dust's layout. I found bombsite A to be very good but B lacking in cover.

    Here is an imgur album explaining other problems with pictures http://imgur.com/a/uqZEo

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™