1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. ZZZ

Posts by ZZZ

  • AI generated art

    • ZZZ
    • November 30, 2023 at 2:36 AM

    useless message.

  • AI generated art

    • ZZZ
    • October 14, 2023 at 7:42 PM

    I deleted my deviant art account.

    I'm creating fantasy art, landscapes (mainly roads) and geometry.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ZZZ
    • August 6, 2023 at 4:47 PM

    I bought glasses, a computer and a fan.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • ZZZ
    • July 30, 2023 at 3:53 AM

    -

  • [Urban Terror Ressurgence] CTF map

    • ZZZ
    • June 21, 2023 at 9:41 PM

    It didn't work out.

  • [Urban Terror Ressurgence] CTF map

    • ZZZ
    • June 20, 2023 at 7:47 PM

    I think I'm going to do this. My current CTF project has the paths pretty much set. But Urban Terror in UE5 is still in alpha. I'm going to remake it in Ioquake3, older engine, just to playtest. More than than, replace the default grid texture with some color coded textures just to give some directions in regards to design. Indicate dirt, grass, trees, stone floor, etc. With playtest I can at least have a better idea of it. The current blockout state is pretty much a sketch with holes everywhere and unfinished walls, unfinished roofs.

    I don't think a recruiter wants to see a level which was never tested and the blockout phase is not even finished. It's half finished.

  • [Urban Terror Ressurgence] CTF map

    • ZZZ
    • June 20, 2023 at 2:15 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/mZdvkkGS/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-25-28-117.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/HxzfQs8d/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-25-42-875.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/zvf4pZTW/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-26-00-326.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/L50wbCVW/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-26-07-605.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/RZtygTJP/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-26-18-700.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/9FKsPk0R/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-26-25-268.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/rpLb3tSq/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-26-36-752.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/g0q5WkD8/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-26-42-460.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/yd1GY4Q5/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-26-53-338.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/76KW5sjL/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-27-53-602.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/Zngsc9bt/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-29-50-414.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/0jrHDGq0/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-19-40-12-893.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/xjFZYZKx/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-20-07-05-215.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/bNsKtPyf/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-19-20-16-50-356.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/TPwkZqKM/Untitled-1.jpg]

    I'm finished with this design. Playtesting right now is impossible because there is no beta version to playtest.

  • [Urban Terror Ressurgence] CTF map

    • ZZZ
    • June 18, 2023 at 4:41 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/PrQ0Z5Jv/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-44-13-300.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/bw6MCVQz/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-44-22-817.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/g0Q7dwSQ/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-44-39-671.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/J4L9GkrW/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-44-56-950.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/gjvQgYK5/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-45-07-088.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/PqP7Bb41/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-45-22-125.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/VkspFP0G/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-45-27-149.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/ZRNMqTXR/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-45-32-514.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/hvq3zkq0/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-45-46-806.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/28rKzNGk/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-45-49-157.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/sDm0xHHp/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-45-58-175.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/05p4RypX/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-46-24-695.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/mkNpQmLW/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-46-28-985.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/GmS7J8Ct/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-46-41-420.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/0yNXwGhh/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-46-58-325.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/XvG22jj8/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-47-07-289.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/nLy3gyMt/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-47-44-783.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/wvDwpwsR/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-48-00-337.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/qq0jM28b/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-48-14-344.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/cCmTK6hs/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-48-38-522.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/RCQgpbBj/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-48-56-839.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/FsrDMgF1/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-49-44-614.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/dQdbsBKB/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-17-23-50-08-236.jpg]

    More buildings. I didn't do any research on which type of architecture and style to use. That's undecided.

  • [Urban Terror Ressurgence] CTF map

    • ZZZ
    • June 12, 2023 at 1:10 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/WbGP3Ld9/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-11-20-58-51-004.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/4djTKXv0/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-11-20-59-09-432.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/NjQv2JTQ/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-11-20-59-22-393.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/vT9wfC3Z/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-11-20-59-35-213.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/V6J8LJtM/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-11-20-59-45-944.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/CMfg3fSp/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-11-20-59-53-278.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/kX3mqXg6/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-11-21-00-02-140.jpg]

    In CSGO the players can't climb. But in Urban Terror they can. I have to do something to block that unwanted path.

  • [Urban Terror Ressurgence] CTF map

    • ZZZ
    • June 7, 2023 at 1:56 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/vHkM0hWF/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-06-21-48-18-312.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/kgSCzScV/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-06-21-48-39-839.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/qMz4cS6x/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-06-21-48-53-424.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/jjrTbjgM/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-06-21-49-00-840.jpg]

  • [Urban Terror Ressurgence] CTF map

    • ZZZ
    • June 5, 2023 at 6:10 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/gYPxg57Y/coret.png]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/pPJ4pHCF/Unreal-Editor-2023-06-05-01-37-22-893.jpg]

    The idea is not to copy CTF-Coret from UT, but try something inspired by it.

  • [UE5] Deck16 blockout

    • ZZZ
    • May 28, 2023 at 7:05 AM

    ...

  • [UE5] Deck16 blockout

    • ZZZ
    • May 22, 2023 at 4:01 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/wTjNLYDj/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-21-23-53-11-208.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/G3QY4m8f/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-21-23-53-22-371.jpg]

  • [UE5] Deck16 blockout

    • ZZZ
    • May 20, 2023 at 11:17 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/ryGJThYT/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-20-18-54-05-348.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/ZKTL5r1d/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-20-18-54-19-114.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/vm1hdbC2/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-20-18-54-28-339.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/Wz7673Jz/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-20-18-54-42-291.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/pTzBpkWD/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-20-18-54-51-489.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/sxz4SSxb/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-20-18-55-02-276.jpg] [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/GpZQL6CL/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-20-18-55-11-889.jpg]

    Decided to add a new corridor with two entrances and another pit with two lifts, like the existing one.

    With the new paths the bridge in the middle with the shield doesn't make sense. However, the place where the jump boots are can be repurposed as a trap chamber. In the same way as DM-Pressure chamber.

    8 meters is too wide for the corridors. 6 meters seem to feel better.

    I don't like the sniping spot and the dead end with the Flak cannon. There is a new path connecting the two.

  • Malevolence, my first time trying to break down a level to learn level design

    • ZZZ
    • May 13, 2023 at 11:04 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    On 5/13/2023 at 11:43 AM, blackdog said: Hey @0kelvin is that your portfolio or you have another website? I can’t find a “maps” section that just shoes the work. But I think to renege you posted in the past?

    ...

  • [UE5] Deck16 blockout

    • ZZZ
    • May 13, 2023 at 10:19 PM

    I'm regretting the blockout. As I was writing the article about the map I was having ideas for new paths and other design changes. I didn't had to waste time in copying the same layout because I had this idea of changing it from the beginning.

  • [UE5] Deck16 blockout

    • ZZZ
    • May 11, 2023 at 2:21 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/pdVqN691/deck1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/rs49C6bz/deck10.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/yY9f094n/deck11.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/8CywTmMk/deck2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/qRzwq6xs/deck3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/RZLXDB0H/deck4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/13QvBtyS/deck5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/8k7XP9Z2/deck6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/HWFZJzKV/deck7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/nV9Tt7zZ/deck8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/63g0v6MD/deck9.jpg]

  • [UE5] Deck16 blockout

    • ZZZ
    • May 9, 2023 at 3:02 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/HLxKzHzj/project.jpg]

    I'm going do the same thing as Malevolence. Except that this time around I want to explore some variations in paths, flow, item placement. Compare UT3 with UT and my own legodeck from years ago.

  • What are you playing now?

    • ZZZ
    • May 4, 2023 at 6:22 PM

    Installed Halo Infinite MP.

    My first two matches were a disaster. I can't aim. 🤣

  • Malevolence, my first time trying to break down a level to learn level design

    • ZZZ
    • May 3, 2023 at 11:37 PM

    Spoiler [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/pV9PBkjZ/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-22-55-441.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/QVL4gjTR/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-23-04-158.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/Cx40K2yF/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-23-15-477.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/52J1bVR7/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-23-32-769.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/HLZCw7sR/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-23-39-744.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/c4wZpHXt/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-23-47-349.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/yNYH3TB0/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-23-56-281.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/50XWnNX0/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-24-01-188.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/wvn8P8Nk/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-24-10-304.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/zDR1hvm2/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-24-22-537.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/2yvRNcFN/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-24-30-840.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/Yq6KXPC1/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-24-39-945.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/rFX2NTMV/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-24-50-820.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/Cxwy94R9/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-24-57-398.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/13MxSN6X/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-25-04-005.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/tggK4Ct5/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-25-06-765.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://i.postimg.cc/Vs3mZMBc/Unreal-Editor-2023-05-03-16-26-27-372.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™