1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Sprony

Posts by Sprony

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • Sprony
    • May 5, 2015 at 1:55 PM

    Hmm, looks familiar...


    [Blocked Image: http://media.kotaku.foxtrot.future.net.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/52/2015/05/nqjz1gtcdoseqivz76jc-620x349.jpg]


    Oh, that's it....


    [Blocked Image: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--PrK3DqtG--/mqkevu5jkrv9xfbcurez.jpg]

  • Wolfenstein Returns?

    • Sprony
    • May 4, 2015 at 9:57 PM

    Gary Steinman can't autocue for shit but it's still a cool trailer.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Yooka-Laylee - Basically Banjo-Kazooie 3

    • Sprony
    • May 3, 2015 at 12:54 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Kung Fury

    • Sprony
    • May 3, 2015 at 11:54 AM
    Quote from Seldoon182

    Half the internet is stuck in the 80s.


    Where it should be!

  • GTA V

    • Sprony
    • May 3, 2015 at 11:40 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/hXhZsvX.gif]

  • Terminator Genisys Trailer

    • Sprony
    • May 1, 2015 at 8:20 PM
    Quote from dux

    Yes haha. If you didn't think this was a fucking disaster of a film then there is your undeniable proof.


    Fucking terrible, boyos.


    WTF happened?


    [Blocked Image: http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/term1.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/movie/00/08/61/terminator-2-judgment-day-538408l.jpg]

  • Terminator Genisys Trailer

    • Sprony
    • May 1, 2015 at 1:24 PM
    Quote from El Moroes

    Posted in "ahahaha pic" but, well the topic about the movie is here so...


    [Blocked Image: http://www.ecranlarge.com/media/cache/637x637/uploads/image/000/939/terminator-genisys-11170313-922916591107808-3937476716611035439-o-939344.jpg]


    Is that really the official one?

  • Bloodborne

    • Sprony
    • April 30, 2015 at 8:13 AM
    Quote from Taylor

    There are no negatives for summoning help, but yeah it is dead permanently in your world, so to fight it again solo you'll need to start over or reach new game+ AFAIK. Some bosses show up again in Chalice dungeons, but the Cleric Beast is not one of them. One of the later bosses is kind of Cleric Beast two, though.


    Thanks again Taylor. I didn't really understand what would happen. I figured an NPC like the Father might come. Wanted to beat it on my own too but I'm not going to restart again. Anyway, I get what Pogo and you were saying. Yesterday I did the entire first area in less then an hour killing everything like a boss and without dying once. A very rewarding game and once you start to grasp how to unlock shortcuts it becomes much and much easier. Loving it!

  • Bloodborne

    • Sprony
    • April 29, 2015 at 11:45 PM
    Quote from Taylor

    I'm doing NG+ now with some wiki help because I've earned it. I completely missed Eileen first time, did not know she even existed until now!

    I don't think there is a way to be forgiven in BB, but also the NPCs aren't such a huge deal.

    Had a bit of trouble with the Cleric beast so I tried ringing a bell. Someone popped up, we beat it together and he left. Does this effect my game at all?

    Also, can I redo the boss alone without starting over?

  • Bloodborne

    • Sprony
    • April 29, 2015 at 6:49 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • The Witcher 3

    • Sprony
    • April 29, 2015 at 4:23 PM

    If you want to catch up with the story and the world so far, check out what this guy made (spoiler heavy):


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/AqWDfFA.png]

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Sprony
    • April 29, 2015 at 10:08 AM
    Quote from dux

    I turned 28 today. Two years to go for the big 30. I'm getting nervous.


    Understandable. That's 2 years before you go bald and fat all of a sudden!

  • GTA V

    • Sprony
    • April 28, 2015 at 5:51 PM

    Talk about looking pretty:


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • You can now sell content through Steam Workshop

    • Sprony
    • April 28, 2015 at 8:11 AM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    Yeah, I just saw that. Gabe is probably one of the most popular people on the Internet and he's the CEO of Valve. One of the most popular game companies around. This is truly ground breaking. Plus, thousands of down votes. People are really pissed off about this. Which apparently is an understatement. No way that this idea can sustain itself with that much criticism. Look at how Microsoft did a 180 with the Xbox One due to such amount of criticism.


    [Blocked Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ce/dd/4e/cedd4ee4e4caa2a9c1d115795906c656.jpg]

  • Silent Hills

    • Sprony
    • April 27, 2015 at 11:54 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://40.media.tumblr.com/e162e5c62e7b72257c840d60cbfb3f94/tumblr_inline_nnf591tcsT1s0igd0_500.jpg]

  • You can now sell content through Steam Workshop

    • Sprony
    • April 27, 2015 at 10:25 PM
    Quote from dux

    Gabe getting downvoated to hell on Redit. Now I've seen everything.


    Yeah, I just saw that. Gabe is probably one of the most popular people on the Internet and he's the CEO of Valve. One of the most popular game companies around. This is truly ground breaking. Plus, thousands of down votes. People are really pissed off about this. Which apparently is an understatement. No way that this idea can sustain itself with that much criticism. Look at how Microsoft did a 180 with the Xbox One due to such amount of criticism.

  • Bloodborne

    • Sprony
    • April 27, 2015 at 9:09 PM

    FFS, I accidently attacked Eileen the Crow and now my playthrough is fucked. Arghhhh! This game....

    Hulk smash!!!!

  • I love me some Quake!

    • Sprony
    • April 27, 2015 at 5:15 PM

    More Skacky goodness:


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xNXW9Ua.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jl9iCsN.jpg]

  • You can now sell content through Steam Workshop

    • Sprony
    • April 26, 2015 at 9:27 PM
    Quote from FMPONE

    I also put together a whole article. On Reddit most of the post I've made literally just get mindlessly downvoted if not outright censored like before. I don't give a fuck, I'm going to speak my mind on this issue period.


    I would love to see that as a feature here

  • The Evil Within (Project Zwei)

    • Sprony
    • April 26, 2015 at 1:40 PM

    I finished it. That was some crazy stuff right there. The amount of gore and enemy design is really out there. Lots of suspense too. It's a real fucked up game to be honest and I loved it. I understand the critique people had in this thread but overall it was a great experience. I highly recommend it.


    Also, special props to some of the enemies. Laura, the invisible guys, the imitations (in trench coat) and the box dude were awesome!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™